Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

HELLO FROM ANNAPOLIS MD.

Hey hoozierdaddy

It is 65 here today, the Vette is clean and I am going for a drive.

Have a nice day

RockyQ :beer

Hey hoozierdaddy

It is 65 here today, the Vette is clean and I am going for a drive.

Have a nice day

RockyQ :beer

Hello there RockyQ,

It is not quite that warm here but it is in the 50's and the sun :) is shinning. Probaby won't get mine on the road today but soon I hope. Sure is tempting though but I am an avid NASCAR fan and there is a race on today in Vegas.

Take care and stay in touch,

Bill :beer

Welcome to CAC!!! Another Maryland Member. Hope to meet up with you this spring. Enjoy the site and take advantage of the knowlege here...

ROCKYQ - Welcome to the CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . .

Bill

Congrats on the 86 vette!! :upthumbs Welcome to the Forum, they're great for getting up to speed on all Vette things and you will also meet a lot of new friends. :beer

HELLO FROM ONE CORVETTE OWNER TO MANY."WELCOME TO THE FAMILY" DRIVE SAFE AND "REMEMBER TO SAVE THE WAVE"

C/O ROCKYQ
CHECKERED FLAG COVETTE CLUB
ANNAPOLIS MD.

Rocky -- Welcome to CAC. My brother and I (both Corvette owners) get to Annapolis several times during the spring / summer...by water. We sail into Spa Creek, and anchor-out amongst the million dollar mansions. What a great area.

Usually do Buddy's on Sundays, for their huge buffet. Might just see you around...

Hello Ce-Lt4,

Thanks, I am 3 min. from downtown Annapolis,There is nothing like criusin downtown Annapolis on a warm summer night with the top off. I have tried the J20 races on wed .nights by the naval academy. Nothing against sail boats but it was to much work for me. The best part was drinking beer at the Eastport Yahct club afterwards and cooling off the rope ( line) burns. I think I have to stick with power boats.

RockyQ

Save-the-wave:w

CHECKERED FLAG CORVETTE CLUB

Hello Ce-Lt4,

Thanks, I am 3 min. from downtown Annapolis,There is nothing like criusin downtown Annapolis on a warm summer night with the top off. I have tried the J20 races on wed .nights by the naval academy. Nothing against sail boats but it was to much work for me. The best part was drinking beer at the Eastport Yahct club afterwards and cooling off the rope ( line) burns. I think I have to stick with power boats.

RockyQ

Save-the-wave:w

CHECKERED FLAG CORVETTE CLUB

RockyQ -- I agree that sailing those J20s are too much like work. We put our 42' Catalina on "Auto-Helm"...and it pretty much sails itself. Maybe we'll look you up on our next trip to Annapolis.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom