Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from Baytown Texas.

steelfalcon29

Corvette
1980 L-82 Dark Matallic Blue
My name is Buck and I live in Baytown Texas. All my life I've wanted a Vette and last year a 1980 L-82 all original, except motor, fell in my lap for a price that I couldn't pass! She now as of yesterday has 50,000 miles on her and counting. I also own an '04 stang that has turned into a garage queen due to the fact that I just don't like driving it anymore. lol Totally plan on trading the stang in on the new camaro when it comes out.:upthumbs

Since buying the L-82 I've spent lots of time and $$ getting everything back to where she should be and now I'm down to my really big money items...
She's still got the original paint and after 19 years of being in storage it's shot!! The seats are still original and the leather is shot as well but all the other big things that needed replacing as well as small things have been done or are being done.
Anyone with any suggestions or freebees;) comments welcome. lol

steelfalcon29 Welcome to the Corvette Action Center Community..

:w Buck from Amarillo..

Sounds like you and that 1980 were made for each other :upthumbs

Enjoy :Steer and check out everything the Action Center has to offer ;) It's more than just another forums :w

Bud

I got a couple of cousins in Amarillo and was stationed there at Clovis, NM for 5 years. I liked it there....until winter and oh yeah tornado season. lol

Hello there from Pearland

Welcome to CAC and welcome to the corvette family. Many people here have a similar story about finally getting that first corvette. It's difficult to wipe that smile off your face, isn't it? :D Have fun in your vette. :lou

Dennis

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC

hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!

My name is Buck and I live in Baytown Texas. All my life I've wanted a Vette and last year a 1980 L-82 all original, except motor, fell in my lap for a price that I couldn't pass!...

smilies-42650.png

Howdy Buck! Glad you joined us! You've been bit by the Corvette bug - may as well sell that stang! ;)

You've come to the right place for knowledge and information... there are some great people here!

Enjoy the Vette and the forums!
:w Jane Ann

Welcome to Corvette Action Center. You are in good company!:bar

Hello from Baytown Texas.

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, I know you will love it here; the members are the BEST and the conversation about Corvettes and other things are great! Congratulations on your rare find, sounds like a lot of work but it will be worth it in the end.

Stay in touch and "don't forget the wave" :w

Bill :cool Suns out today, going to fire the C-5 up and take a little drive after I get the yard mowed :eek:hnoes

Buck, welcome aboard, and congratulations on your first vette! :m

Tammy

Hello Tammy. . . . . . . . . The sun was shining here today in the Hoosier State.

Bill

welcome Buck, have fun with your new toy when you get her on the road be carefull out there. if you get it done by late june give the crusefeast in col. springs a though.;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) Billy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom