Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

hello from central coast california..new member just bought a 2001 C5

teddybenz22

just bought a 2001 c5 last month hope to meet some cool and knowledgable people in here
image.tiff

Congrats on the C5 and welcome to the Corvette Action Center! :thumb

Welcome to the party. Enjoy the new ride.

Welcome to the Forum. :w

Welcome to CAC!!! enjoy!!!

just bought a 2001 c5 last month hope to meet some cool and knowledgable people in here
image.tiff

Welcome to the CAC "teddybenz22". I'm just a bit south of you in Goleta. Hope to run into you sometime. If you're looking for a Club, try CCSB in Santa Barbara. They meet once a month on the first Tue. More info at: Corvette Club Santa Barbara

Welcome to Corvette Action Center and Congratulations

image.tiff

Welcome aboard and congratulations on the C-5 you will love it :thumb Is it an automatic or stick?

-Bill :w

Welcome to the CAC "teddybenz22". I'm just a bit south of you in Goleta. Hope to run into you sometime. If you're looking for a Club, try CCSB in Santa Barbara. They meet once a month on the first Tue. More info at: Corvette Club Santa Barbara
oh nice ill have to look into it. ya Goleta isn't far at all. thinking of taking my vette to cold spring taverns this weekend if the weathers nice

Welcome to CAC :w As you've already seen, there are a lot of fun, friendly and knowledgeable people here. I just sold my 01 coupe about 2 weeks ago and moved to the C6. I loved my 01, they are fun cars to drive.

:happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom