Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from New Orleans, LA

A

Al Stewart

I am new to the Corvette Action Center Community but not to Corvettes. I have owned three C4 Corvettes Coupes (89, 90, & 92); two of them was lost in Floods. After Hurricane Katrina took my 1992, I though I was done with Corvettes! How wrong I was.

Last month I purchased a 2005 Corvette Coupe with less than 13,000 miles of usage. She is in excellent condition with every option available, except the steering wheel shift paddles.

I am delighted to be behind the wheel of my favorite Sport Car. Remember the wave! :crazy

AL........Welcome To CAC. You will love it here. I am glad to hear that you didn't let Katrina scare you away from Vettes. You made a great choice on the C6, I know I love mine. New Orleans is one of my favorite cities in the world. I have been there many times and will continue to return. The best food anywhere. I have been there a couple of times to take cooking classes at The New Orleans School of Cooking, down in the Quarter. Awesome place and awesome food and people.

Welcome again.....Kerry

smilies-42650.png

Glad you joined us, Al!! Welcome from another resident of Katrinaland.

Enjoy the new Vette and the forums!!

:w Jane Ann

Thanks for the warm welcome Guys... The weather is right now (and most of the year) is absolutely perfect for driving Corvettes.

After Hurricane Katrina and stuck in Texas, I needed transportation to get back to N.O., so I purchased a BMW 540i. Nice Car, but wasn't a Corvette. I still have the 540i which is my daily vehicle. The Vette will be use for those special occasions!
:w

welcome tom CAC!!!!!:CAC
glad to hear you survived the hurricane!!!!!!! :upthumbs :upthumbs

hope you enjoy the forum!!!!!

Al, welcome to the CAC, and congratulations on your new vette :upthumbs

Now I've got that "Year of the Cat" song on my brain :L

Tammy

:w Welcome to :CAC

Welcome to the:CAC . That is one mighty fine looking vette you have Al. Enjoy the site. Dave :w

ACORVETTE81REDCORVETTE81REDCORVE-2.jpg

:bar

Welcome to the :CAC .

Looks like I will be making my first trip to New Orleans this Saturday. I will be there for an Anheuser-Busch convention. My hotel is on Bourbon Street, I guess thats a good place to start. :beer

welcome

welcome to the cac, sorry to hear of your loses, but you now have nice 2005 to enjoy.:) :) :):) :) :) Billy

I'm sure you will enjoy your trip (and convention) to New Orleans C5 CRZN. Don't forget to try the food... you won't be dissappointed.

And to those of you who sent me a kind hello, thanks again. All of you have have "Great-Looking" Corvette(s) in your stable.

It is my opinion that the next best thing to driving your dream car is detailing her (or him). I enjoy cleaning my baby.

Remember the Wave...

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER Al Stewart; glad you could join us. Good look'n C-6, love the black. . . . . .

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom