Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from S. Carolina

lenn777

Corvette
2005 C6 Red Coupe
Hey I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and a new vette owner. I picked up my 2k5 red vette on Friday and I am having a ball. Going to work today was cool when you have people breaking their necks to see who is driving her. I am kind of nervous about opening her up on the highway due to I heard any sports car especially if it's black or red is asking for a ticket. I did kind of find it funny when I was being followed by a state trooper and a sheriff. Once again I want to thank you for allowing me to join your great forum and I look forward to interacting with you in the future. If there is any advice you can offer me or how I should take care of my vette please let me know. :D

Corvette
1972 LT-1/Air coupe w/all options
Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your new ride!

Enjoy!

:Steer

bill81vette

Corvette
1981 dark blue metallic
Welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center lenn777. And congrats on your new Corvette too!!

You've joined a great site here - lots of friendly and knowledgeable Corvette enthusiasts hanging out.

Post photos of your Vette when you are able - we love pix!!

Enjoy the Vette and the forums.
:w Jane Ann

Corvette
2002 Yellow Z06 (sold); 1999 Pewter FRC (sold)
Welcome to the CAC, and congratulations. You must be a mile high with spring on the way and a new C6.

Enjoy :m

Tammy

billyz06-2003

Corvette
2009 callaway crystal red coupe, 1995 pace car
welcome

hi, hope you enjoy the cac, have fun with your new ride..
:) :) :) :)

bowtie911

Welcome to the
:CAC

navy2kcoupe

Corvette
2000 Navy Blue Coupe A4 Z51
Hey I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and a new vette owner. I picked up my 2k5 red vette on Friday and I am having a ball. Going to work today was cool when you have people breaking their necks to see who is driving her. I am kind of nervous about opening her up on the highway due to I heard any sports car especially if it's black or red is asking for a ticket. I did kind of find it funny when I was being followed by a state trooper and a sheriff. Once again I want to thank you for allowing me to join your great forum and I look forward to interacting with you in the future. If there is any advice you can offer me or how I should take care of my vette please let me know. :D
Welcome to :CAC . You'll find that we all love Vettes here, almost as much as we love to see pictures of new members rides. Post a few when you get the chance.

hoosierdaddy

Corvette
2000 Black Coupe; W/6-Speed
Hello from S. Carolina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and a new vette owner. I picked up my 2k5 red vette on Friday and I am having a ball.

Welcome lenn777 to the best Corvette site on the internet; CORVETTE ACTION CENTER members are the best, you will enjoy it here.

Stay in touch,

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Parts/Accessories:

Vetteskins

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Partners

Top Bottom