Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from S. Carolina

lenn777

Corvette
2005 C6 Red Coupe
Hey I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and a new vette owner. I picked up my 2k5 red vette on Friday and I am having a ball. Going to work today was cool when you have people breaking their necks to see who is driving her. I am kind of nervous about opening her up on the highway due to I heard any sports car especially if it's black or red is asking for a ticket. I did kind of find it funny when I was being followed by a state trooper and a sheriff. Once again I want to thank you for allowing me to join your great forum and I look forward to interacting with you in the future. If there is any advice you can offer me or how I should take care of my vette please let me know. :D

Welcome to the CAC and congratulations on your new ride!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center lenn777. And congrats on your new Corvette too!!

You've joined a great site here - lots of friendly and knowledgeable Corvette enthusiasts hanging out.

Post photos of your Vette when you are able - we love pix!!

Enjoy the Vette and the forums.
:w Jane Ann

Welcome to the CAC, and congratulations. You must be a mile high with spring on the way and a new C6.

Enjoy :m

Tammy

welcome

hi, hope you enjoy the cac, have fun with your new ride..
:) :) :) :)

Welcome to the
:CAC

Hey I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and a new vette owner. I picked up my 2k5 red vette on Friday and I am having a ball. Going to work today was cool when you have people breaking their necks to see who is driving her. I am kind of nervous about opening her up on the highway due to I heard any sports car especially if it's black or red is asking for a ticket. I did kind of find it funny when I was being followed by a state trooper and a sheriff. Once again I want to thank you for allowing me to join your great forum and I look forward to interacting with you in the future. If there is any advice you can offer me or how I should take care of my vette please let me know. :D
Welcome to :CAC . You'll find that we all love Vettes here, almost as much as we love to see pictures of new members rides. Post a few when you get the chance.

Hello from S. Carolina

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I am new to the forum and a new vette owner. I picked up my 2k5 red vette on Friday and I am having a ball.

Welcome lenn777 to the best Corvette site on the internet; CORVETTE ACTION CENTER members are the best, you will enjoy it here.

Stay in touch,

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom