Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello from WNY

srsfunk

Corvette
02 Speedway White Coupe
We'll I finally did it, I parted with one of my brand X cars and bought my first Vette. I've had lots of great cars both GM and Ford but have wanted a vette since my dad bought his 69 convert back in the 80's. Yes he still has it but I like mine better.

Mines an 02 Speedway white with red interior, which I guess is not to common. It has just 19000 miles on it and is in great shape. I bought it Memorial Day weekend and brought it home last Tues. I've alreay ordered a few parts to make it perfect. Planning to take it to the Muesum before summers up.

That's a fine looking vette!
Congratulations, and welcome.

Tammy

:upthumbsWelcome to the CAC! Enjoy the new Vette'.

Ron,

Congratulations!! Your Corvette is really very, very nice looking...nice choice!

Elaine

Welcome to the :CAC ! Enjoy the site, and have fun on your trip to the Museum. Nice ride! White with red interior just looks AWESOME !
Andy Anderson :w

Welcome to the CAC srsfunk. :w Hope you have lots of good fun with your new Corvette.

Welcome to CAC!!!!!
enjoy!!!

Congratulations on finally getting a Corvette, I know the feeling. Welcome to CAC.

Good looking Vette, welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER. . . . . . . . . :upthumbs

Bill :w

White with Red......I have to admit, you got good taste! I love my white/red. Remember, the original Corvette came in one color combination.....White/red.

Welcome to CAC. :w

congrats on the Vette! Nice color as well.

welcome to the cac, good luck with your new vette.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom