Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello. Jeff Downer from Indianapolis IN

indybail

Corvette
1989 Red Coupe
Hi. I am Jeff Downer from Indianapolis IN. I have a 1989 red/black coupe. If you are from Indianapolis and central Indiana give me shout.

Welcome:w I hope you slide over to Effingham for CruiseFest in June.

Hi Jeff and welcome to the :CAC

Love those red C4's!! Show us pix when you have a chance. :upthumbs

Gone but not forgotten:

143291994_Corvette.jpg

:wJane Ann

Hi. I am Jeff Downer from Indianapolis IN. I have a 1989 red/black coupe. If you are from Indianapolis and central Indiana give me shout.
Welcome Jeff....hope you get as much out of this site as I do....here's my 1988 coupe

save the wave!
JeffNiagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 012.jpg

Attachments

• Niagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 014.jpg
    Niagara Parkway & Harvest Moon 014.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 116
Welcome to the Forum Jeff. :w I'm not from Indy but I'll still give you a warm welcome from Chapel Hill NC.

Welcome Jeff to the forum, I'm from Lafayette. There are several forum members here from the Indianapolis area.

Welcome to CAC!!!Jeff!!
enjoy!!!!

Let me add a welcome to the CAC; always glad to get new members, especially those who own RED corvettes. You will really like the CAC. I encourage you to meet us at the Cruise Fest in Effingham this June and meet some of us.
Barrett

Welcome Aboard!!!!:w

Consider joining us for CruiseFest in Effingham. :happyanim:

Welcome jeff, like my friends said try to come to our cruisefest in june...............billy:):):):):):)

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Welcome to Corvette Action Center fellow Hooiser, glad you've joined us.

Bill :w

Yes I know John, he is also a member of the Circle City Corvette Club.

I thought he was a member of Circle City Corvette Club. I worked with him @ the State of Indiana (INDOT) before he retired. I still stay in touch with him via e-mail. I know he was supposed to be selling his C-4 and looking to buy a C-5.

Just wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome.

You're very welcome Jeff, we're going to have to get some Hoosier Vettes together this summer if possible :happyanim:

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom