Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello New Member from Connecticut

JIM007

Corvette
2007 Velocity Yellow Coupe
Ladies and Gents,

We are new Vette owners of a 2007 Velocity Yellow Coupe LT3 .

We joined the local clubs and are looking forward to travelling through the Northeast participating in other club car shows and events.

Maybe we will meet at a future event - be safe and happy motoring -

Jim

Welcome To Corvette Action Center and Congratulations

Ladies and Gents,

We joined the local clubs and are looking forward to travelling through the Northeast participating in other club car shows and events.

Jim

Welcome aboard, glad you decided to join us :happyanim:and congratulation on the new addition to the family. Enjoy it all you can.

-Bill :w

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the World of Corvettes!! Believe me, your life will not be the same! :)

Which club did you join? There is one that I am particularly fond of...the Club Corvette of CT. Great people, lots of activity!

Elaine

Welcome to CAC, Jim..... Love your username, very original! :chuckle I think you'll find a very friendly bunch here. Post up some pictures of the new ride when you have time.

Welcome to the CAC

Welcome!

Posting Photos -

Welcome to CAC, Jim..... Love your username, very original! :chuckle I think you'll find a very friendly bunch here. Post up some pictures of the new ride when you have time.

Tom -

Great minds think a like-

I did a search on where to post photos and I haven't figured it out yet - any pointers -

You've got some great photos - mine won't be that nice!

Enjoying the forum and my new ride (purchased in September but tucked away most of the winter)

Thanks for the hospitality !

Jim

Club Corvette of CT

Hi Jim,

Welcome to the World of Corvettes!! Believe me, your life will not be the same! :)

Which club did you join? There is one that I am particularly fond of...the Club Corvette of CT. Great people, lots of activity!

Elaine

Hi Elaine,

Yes we joined CCC but haven't been able to connect with too many of their activities yet. Are you a member of any clubs - we like to travel within New England attending other clubs shows and events.

Looking forward to getting back on the road soon (maybe a snow storm this weekend).

Jim

Welcome to the group, Jim. I spend a lot of time on the road between MA and CT. Hope to see you out there this summer. Enjoy the ride!

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!

Hi Elaine,

Yes we joined CCC but haven't been able to connect with too many of their activities yet. Are you a member of any clubs - we like to travel within New England attending other clubs shows and events.

Looking forward to getting back on the road soon (maybe a snow storm this weekend).

Jim

Hi again Jim,

Keep checking the New England Corvette Activities 2016 here in the Northeast Region. I have posted all events that I know of for this year all over New England, and I will be adding details and flyer for each prior to the actual event.

The Club Corvette of CT is a busy, active group. Try to join in on some of their events...you'll enjoy them, I'm sure! My husband and I personally belong to the New England Corvette Club, a small club that doesn't hold shows but enjoy participating in a lot of things, too.

I look forward to meeting up with you!

Elaine

Welcome

DSC00609.jpg
Ladies and Gents,

Jim
Welcome '03 Millenium Yellow Z06

George

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom