Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hello!

Carsaremytoys

I just bought my first Vette! Also my first eBay car...
96 Lt4 Polo Green, tan interior, targa. 60k miles.
A bit of an impulse buy. Rented a car to new Jersey and drove her home to WI last week. 1700 miles in 30 hours!
So far the only issue is the right turn signals don't blink, they come on though... I'll figure that out soon enough.

Welcome to CAC. :w That's quite an adventure for your first Corvette. That should have brought forth any problems you should encounter for a while. Pictures......we need pictures. :thumb

Welcome to CAC. :w That's quite an adventure for your first Corvette. That should have brought forth any problems you should encounter for a while. Pictures......we need pictures. :thumb
I have traveled many miles for clean cars. This would make my forth!
I brought home a built for drag racing 1st gen CTS-V from Alabama.
A turbo nissan 240sx from Tennessee
An 01 TDi Jetta from florida.
I have an automotive addiction lol.

I'm looking to ad some headers to this beast, but its been hard to find a tuner with these engines. They state that it's a pain to deal with the opti spark. The most recent call to a tuner told me that he wouldnt touch it because of this. And that torq head has a solution. Yeah, at two thousand dollars?! to convert it. I have read that the opti spark is questionable. but I dont' think that it's bad...

Welcome to the CAC

Real nice looking Corvette.

:CAC

Tom

Welcome to CAC and compliments on a very nice car...

IMO, when a "tuner" says he won't touch it; he is saying he doesn't know how.
;)

I just bought my first Vette! Also my first eBay car...
96 Lt4 Polo Green, tan interior, targa. 60k miles.
A bit of an impulse buy. Rented a car to new Jersey and drove her home to WI last week. 1700 miles in 30 hours!
So far the only issue is the right turn signals don't blink, they come on though... I'll figure that out soon enough.
Where in NJ did ya get it ?
BTW, the turn signal is just a bad bulb.

Williamstown.
Care to elaborate on the turn signal?
It doesn't psycho blinker telling me one is out. In fact, they all light up, just don't flash?
I live in Williamstown ! Right off the Black Horse Pike.
1157 bulb has 2 filaments,1 is the running lights,the other is a combo brake & turn signal,when that burns out the brake light or turn wont work.
Forgot, it might have the push in style bulb,that will be a different #,my 85 took the 1157

Last edited:
Welcome to CAC!!!!!
enjoy!!!!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom