Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

HELP - I need your Vote!!!!

It seems to make winning less than satisfying when you have to solicit votes on all the Corvette forums. Kinda like winning a car show where all the judges are family members.:eyerole

It seems to make winning less than satisfying when you have to solict votes on all the Corvette forums. Kinda like winning a car show where all the judges are family members.:eyerole

No different than any other election. He was just getting out the vote! :pat

It seems to make winning less than satisfying when you have to solicit votes on all the Corvette forums. Kinda like winning a car show where all the judges are family members.:eyerole

There's always one in the crowd ;shrug

Ok...whatever :)

done !! there is always one ??? Steve

Done,

However it's funny to see your car in the number 1 position, and it is not even one of the editors pick's.

Look's as though they are missing something.:crazy

Stepinwolf

Done,

However it's funny to see your car in the number 1 position, and it is not even one of the editors pick's.

Look's as though they are missing something.:crazy

Stepinwolf

That's for sure, they didn't pick the sharp looking Red 64 Vet (#9 now) either :eyerole and before I started asking for votes here the picture of my 54 was already rated #5.

Maybe the editors worked for Consumer Reports :rotfl before MSNBC :w

Hi Guys, I was on MSNBC.com last week and they had a post on their website requesting people to send in a picture of their vintage car. So as fluke I sent a picture of my 54. Turns out they used it in their Vintage Car layout :D

The problem is currently the viewers have voted an Orange VW Bug as the top car, :confused my 54 is currently #5. :mad We can't let a VW beat a Vette, can we?

004_33A.jpg

So if you guys would go to the link below and vote for my 54 I'm sure we can MAKE IT #1 AND beat out the VW (no offense to any VW owners)!

My car is the white one in the second row, second one in on MSNBC.com Vintage Cars.

Thanks guys
thumbsup.gif

[URL="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17351134/"]http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17351134/[/URL]
Another vote for you:beer

I voted for your 54. I hope you win. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom