Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help! Help in replacing oil pressure sensor for 1997

S

soaringspirit

Hello, I have seen numerous threads about how to best replace the oil pressure sensor. I am hoping NOT to have to remove the intake but rather prefer removing the wiper panel/cover? Does anyone know what that will entail to remove it? And once done how accessable will the sensor be? Also several people has stated they cut out an opening for future ease in removal of the sensor; does anyone have measurements of where to make the cut or a picture showing the cuts so maybe I can save some time and effort in calculating things out? I am hoping to attack this over the coming weekend; new unit was $37 dollars at Autozone; was best price I could find locally in the New England area. Thanks to anyone who can help me out. :)

oil pressure sensor

When I replaced my oil pressure sensor I took the intake manifold off. It's not really that hard or time consuming and when your done there are no funky holes etc. that are there forever. Probably won't take much longer that removing wiper cowl and cutting holes. anyway thats my opinion. Jay

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom