Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Help with Center Air Duct over Rad

Center Air Duct over Rad.

Crisscross: I have a picture of my 77 Vette in the member’s vehicle pictures. If it’s any help, I can get a closer picture of the set up for you. Check out the pictures I have there know and let me know.

Hello CC,

I finally got the rubber sealing material supplier information. This stuff is really great for sealing the gaps around the radiator and I used it for the Center Air Duct/Core Support to Hood seals. If you call them ask for the black "Live Rubber". I was told by my Maintenence Manager that they have their own manufacturing plant, have different colors and will sell various sizes and shapes. Be warned it is expensive.

http://www.devicelink.com/company98/co/117/11785.html

Kelcut Gasket & Rubber Inc.
1201 Marlin Ct.
Waukesha, WI 53186
Tel: 866/548-9301
Fax: 262/548-8889
E-mail: kelcut@kelcut.com

Eugene

All,

Thanks for all your help. I have it all put together minus the seal material for the hood air dam.

Eugene, thanks for the info, I wil check them out, if they are too expensive, I may go with an after market kit.

Next item on my list is to tackle the missing lower spoilers and air deflector.

Once again Thanks!!

:)

CC

CC,

For your missing pieces you may want to try contacting Jim Stevens at Stevens Automotive. They sell new and used parts for 63-82 Corvettes. I met them at the Jefferson, WI Little Carlisle Swap meet. They're reasonably priced; sold me a physically perfect '76 hi-rise hood for $80; needed extra clearance as the 350 330HP Crate engine's intake is the same as a Edelbrok Performer but made for GM. I called them and told them what I was looking for, when I got there he had a number of hoods laid out for me to select from. Nice, knowledgeable, accomadating people.

Stevens Automotive
Beloit, Wisconsin
608-365-7116

Good Luck,

Eugene

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom