Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey Guys,got my hood decals and mask on

MusclecarJohn

Corvette
'92 arctic white coupe
Just finished puttin' em on my '92
what do you all think? :cool

I like the hood stripes. Been thinking about them for my '95. Regarding the bra I only use mine on trips to avoid dings. Suggestion: I know the bra is new but you can remedy the wrinkles by installing it on a really hot day. The vinyl will stretch very smooth and present a better appearance. Hope I helped.

Oh, almost forgot. That black bra looks a heck of a lot better with the black wheels than it does with my chromes.

Looks good, the black wheels look good too. Sometimes I wish I had gone black.

Thanks you guys,
Thanks for the advice on the bra Ted,
the weather will be warming up soon here in Cali so I will try to stretch it a bit more when the sun softens it up a bit
BTW you guy's C4s are awsome just as they are :beer

and...... the other side

In the last pic... is their another white C4 with a bra on in the background? You and a neighbor have twins?

-Tatortot

In the last pic... is their another white C4 with a bra on in the background? You and a neighbor have twins?
No 22229stingray81, that's my '84 in the background, guess I'm kinda fond of the white w/ black treatment:D:D

Not bad, but bra-less is the only way to go!

I agree in that the bra kind of interupts the flow of the styling, but mainly I put it on because there were some scratches and scuffs on the front bumper from the previous owner and I don't want to repaint it right now.

Thanks all for the nice words,
knowing that other Vette guys and girls like my C4s is a great feeling,
guess thats why were here on cac ;)

I really like the hood stripes! Maybe you can guess why! :rotfl

Bra looks good, too! The right color for your Vette! :upthumbs

SAVE THE :w

Thanks lt4man, I have an idea why you like my hood stripes :L
and that's one sharp lookn' CE, correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think GM made too many with red interior?

Thanks for the condiment! yuk, yuk, yuk!!! :boogie :boogie :boogie

You are correct. I believe there were 164 CEs built with the LT4 and the Torch Red interior.

I found a site the other day which broke down all the production numbers from 1996. But, of course, I cannot seem to find it now! :bash

SAVE THE :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom