Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey Luigi, are you seeing red yet??

Luigi,
I might see your car on June 12th when I'm in Old Lyme???

Big John,
I think we plan on visiting Callaway at about 1:00PM. I would really enjoy visiting with you. My family is driving in from all over the country in their Vettes.
Jim:)

Big John,
I think we plan on visiting Callaway at about 1:00PM. I would really enjoy visiting with you. My family is driving in from all over the country in their Vettes.
Jim:)

I WILL DO MY BEST TO BE THERE!
IT IS ALWAYS NICE TO MEET OTHER CALLAWAY OWNERS.
:rotfl

Can you say: Crystal Red Metalic...sweet!

Going to dip it this weekend...Gunna be pretty!

IMG_0265.jpg

Critt's able to build C16s faster than Callaway itself! :upthumbs

I got up close and personal with a Crystal Red Metallic C6 today at work. In the bright sunlight that color is just brilliant. :D :D Nice choice.

Luigi,
I saw your engine at Old Lyme this past week. I understand your car is in California. I just missed it. We are all getting excited!!!

CalJim,

:L It seems that I am going to be the last guy to see it (or parts of it) in person before delivery :eyerole

Surf,

I drool every time I see a CRM C6 drive by :cry and keep telling myself to be patient ;squint:

:W

-Luigi
:cool

Are you ready to start taking custom orders yet?

whenever that happens then I will be next in line,
I would like to buy some models to expand my collection of mini Callaway cars as the Yellow C12 and the VW Rabbit Convertible are feeling lonely :D

I also have the blue C12 but considering to re-paint pearl white as the original currently owned by RC. but like always I have more plans than action :ugh

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom