Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hey TatorTot ...

Yoda

Administrator
Corvette
1981 UL5
I wish this young man a :birth I post this here because he is a special young 1981 Corvette Owner ;) We go back a few years and I have nothing but fond memories of 22229stingray81. His exhuberence when he was a teenager, being hyper and short attention span ;) (I beleive Stingray6974 would attest to this along with DDL(81)) and his desire to keep his 1981 through adversities e.g. Huricains, Blizzards, garage's falling on it, tempermental starting and running, and on and on... bring my greatest admiration for him.

Tators never quit, never giveup attitude for his 81, College Degree and life in general have brought back the fire and fun for this old Jedi..

Thanks Tator for being here and owning a 1981 :upthumbs :dance

:birth and many, many more ahead for you young Jedi

Bud

Happy Birthday TatorTot:birth

Like Bud said, reading your post and following your trials and tribulations was always uplifting due to your positive – can do – attitude.:upthumbs

Have a great day….
BTW are you old enough for one of these:drink yet?;)

Holy cow this is the last thing I expected when I turned on my computer!!! An entire thread devoted to my existence, I feel privileged. Thank you all for the kind words. I turn 23 years old/young today, so yes, a beer would be in order. We sure have come a long way haven't we Bud?? Actually this weekend I'm taking the 'vette on a 100 mile mini road trip to my old mechanic. I'm going to have him check everything out, and give her the once over.

I've been having great luck this week too; Giants won in overtime, Redskins lost to the Cowboys (I love to see Redskins fans suffer), I aced two exams today, and I get to drive my 'vette for 100 miles tomorrow!

Thanks again everyone,

-Tatortot

:beer HBD hope you have a good day!!!!!!!!!!:w

Tatortot

Happy Birthday to you! :birth Oh to be 23 again! Wait... and do this all over again??? Nevermind. :eyerole :L

Hope you're having a great day and tomorrow brings you a hundred smiles to go with those miles! :m

:w Jane Ann

Belated Birthday Wish

Tatortot,

Congratulations on a belated birthday wish. You have learned so much here about Corvettes, that is great to see you develop into a very well informed L81 owner.

Happy Birthday!!:birth

GerryLP:cool

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom