Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

heya ken alittle help please!

Re: Ruble....

Mad-Mic said:
your in maryland? cool bro i'm in severna park actually...lol email me maybe we can go cruising one night! madmic@cablespeed.com

Yup, I live near North Arundel Hospital off Rt. 100, a couple miles north of Severna Park. Cruising sometime would be great, esp. towards the summer when I can take the roof off (a bit chilly now for that).

I plan to hit Capitol Raceway in the spring when they have one of their open drag nights and get some 'before' times for my car (I'm also a new owner, since October, but only driving it since January). Maybe we can meet there sometime.
[RICHR]

sounds good!

sounds good i'm always at capital when i'm not traveling running a federal mogul dragster. I crew on the team and also market and promote 2 NHRA drivers so it's alot of fun but i do want to get some stock runs in before i start modding. Yeah i know what you mean about cruising i got the glass top and want to take it out bad and cruise to the ocean but it's still toooo cold for that!...lol Did take it out today and sprayed her off and took it to fort armstead and took some pics of it overlooking the key bridge. they turned out pretty good! :) It's actually funny cause my 82 Z/28 and now my vette both first pics had a temp tag on'em....lol

Ken i got all the paperwork with it haven't really had the time to go thru it all since i just got back from cancun and only owned the vette 3 days before i left and i got back sunday....lol

Cancún eh? Just had to get away from the chill for a while right? :L

Who's FM Dragster do you crew with, and were you out here for the Winternationals last weekend? :upthumbs

_ken :w

ken....

yeah i had to get away for awhile the money i had saved up for mardi gras for me and my x well it went to cancun and the vette....lol no we weren't out in pomona we run Division 1 east coast but our car we bought from Div 7 champion mike strasburg since he is moving to top fuel. Our first race is gatornationals where my friend antron brown will be racing at also since it's the prostock bikes first race....check out his site we built for him www.antronbrown.com our link to racinglanes.com is there also..... included is a pic of the car last year when mike had it....right now it's being repainted for the new season!

the new car......

runs 5.20's@270+ this thing is a screamer!!!!....hehe :) need that momo in da vette.....less about 2000 hp...which still leaves around 1500 or so.....lol :D

:J
huepfenicon111.gif
:J

I gotta get back east so I can get in the pits with y'all. I promise not to get too much drool over everything. :L

Great site for Antron! :upthumbs

I was hoping to see the H-D's V-Rod do a run at Pomona, but didn't. :(

_ken :w

cool cool ken!

anytime you make it out here man let me know! we'll be in atlanta chicago indy e-town and maple grove with columbus thrown in there also! along with our other divisional races. :)

I'd love to attend, but we have plans for Sunday (wife and I are seeing "South Pacific" and going to dinner afterwards). Weather permitting, I'll be driving the Vette...

Thanks for the invite, though.

[RICHR]

Ken said:

• B1X - ?
  • B2B - ?
  • D9A - ?

Found the rest. Just got this neat book of *all* the GM RPO codes for like 1976-2001.

B1X - steering gear ratio [no more info given]
B2B - "components of Z52 Sport Handling package"
D9A - Sensor [boy, that's helpful]

[]'s are comments by YT.
[RICHR]

codes

well i got one more for ya's-----------the 64S -is your glass roof bronze tinted-----sounds like a nice fully optioned car-----ive got an 87 too(couldnt find an 87 out there for a while now they comin outta da wood work)got all the same options u got except no power pass seat and i got the dual roofs---good lk with your new toy-- enjoy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom