Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi everybody

Welcome to CAC JUJU! We always welcome newcomers here with open arms and hope that you will learn something about this disease we call "Corvette Fever". Feel free to post pictures of your car, we love seeing pictures of them. :thumb

:w

I guess I missed the link in your original post.......:D Nice looking Vette!

Thanks for welcome messages :beer. I'll put some other photos later, when I'll make good one.

Welcome aboard Julien. Great to see Corvettes are appreciated in France.

Welcome to CAC!!!
enjoy!!!!

Welcome to the CAC! I've never been to France but I understand you have some gorgeous roads for touring!!

-Mac

Welcome to the Forum, Julien. :w

Welcome to Corvette Action Center

Julien, I'm 32 years and the happy owner of a 1999 corvette since 3 years.You can see her here: http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com...5-1999-chevrolet-corvette-convertible.htmlI'm living in Dijon, France and there is not a lot of Vette here.That's why I read this forum with big interest.Corvettely

Welcome Julien we're glad you've decide to join us, the members and staff are the BEST of the BEST. I know you will enjoy it, by the way glad to see Corvettes are appreciated in other countries:thumb

-Bill :w

:cool!: Yes, we have great little roads to let the V8 express fully. I'm looking for bigger sway bar and why not coil over... There's not a lot of Vette in France and it's sometimes difficult to find mecanical articles. Happily your shop deliver quickly! Here, a lot of people Wonder what car is it, when they saw Vette and they think a Ferrari :mad. Since the Camaro is homologated and imported, we see a little more US car. The diesel is fashion :ugh Julien :beer

Kool to know . . . . .

Very intersting, you should be able to find out what you need to know here just for the asking

-Bill

Thanks Bill, I'm looking for a TPMS (for export / EURO ). I'm just find this: SENSOR. Tire Pressure. WHEELS & WHEEL COVERS. 1999 Chevrolet Corvette # 10354987 Have you ever work with them? Do you recommand them? I have buy a LMC5, to prevent the column trouble but I don't still put it on. She is stock, just catback. I don't know the brand of them, they were on the car when I bought it.Some pictures:You can see the 300 kph speedmeter and the horrible anti fog on the rear bumper :W

The last year, at Magny Cours, a formula 1 track few years ago:And the two other Vette:and Viper:

Thanks Bill, I'm looking for a TPMS (for export / EURO ). I'm just find this: SENSOR. Tire Pressure. WHEELS & WHEEL COVERS. 1999 Chevrolet Corvette # 10354987 Have you ever work with them? Do you recommand them? I have buy a LMC5, to prevent the column trouble but I don't still put it on. She is stock, just catback. I don't know the brand of them, they were on the car when I bought it.Some pictures:You can see the 300 kph speedmeter and the horrible anti fog on the rear bumper :W

I have them on mine and really do like them but they have never given me any problems, but other than that I don't know that much about them. Never had the column issue either and never made the modification for that issue eiher. Unless it was done ;shrug the couple of years when it was new and I never owned it.

-Bill

Nice C5! Thanks for the pics.

:welcome

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom