Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi,from Alabama.

A

Alley

I have a 2007 Lemans Blue Corvette Coupe. I have only had it for a week. :D Every time I see it, I still can't believe it is mine, all mine!!:) It is my first Corvette.....well I do I a 1996 Corvette, but it a drag car and not streetable. I love speed! My drag car has a 540 BB Chevy. Run's 5.30's in the 8th. Hope to share some stories and photos with some good people, here on the BB.

Drive safe. Keep the painted side up!

Allison...My friends call me Alley.

Hello and welcome to the CAC! Congrats on your new ride!

Enjoy!

(and YELLOW is the fastest color!)

:Steer

hi ally

welcome to the club, hope you enjoy, i think you will. bet you really like that new vette. be safe and have fun,
:) :) :) :) :) :)

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!
post some pics when you get a chance!!!!!

Hi Alley from Alabama...

Welcome! And congratulations on your '07...love that Lemans Blue!:)

Elaine

Welcome to CAC!

I assume your running Huntsville Dragstrip?...or do you go to one of the other tracks around the area? Been awhile since I've been there much, I usually make it down once or twice a year...if that's where you're running then I guess I'll have to remember to keep my eye's open for a wicked ZR1 to line up against....if you'll spot me half a track!:eek:hnoes :L

Erik....Thank you, doll. I love my new car and....until you drive a blue one you want understand! :D Hee,hee. BLUE is the fastest color;) .

Billy...I am really enjoying my ride so far! I have already starting ordering "things" for it. :cool

Bill....Thank you very much! :)

Jane Ann....Thanks!!! I am new...I am going to have to learn how to post a pic :confused
Your car looks smokin'!

Elaine....Thank you....My favorite color is blue but I love em' all.

jrose....Thank you. I really like this board so far.

Rascal ......Yes, at the Huntsville Dragstrip. I will be racing most weekends. Look me up, I'll give ya a half track.....Your gonna need it!:L lol Really, if you are out there, please look me up. I would love to see your ride. I may even take you for a ride in the drag car.

Alley,

Thanks! :cool Here are a couple of links to DIY threads in the Site Help and Feedback Forum that deal with resizing photos and uploading photos.

If I can help send me a PM!!

And again - WELCOME!!

:w Jane Ann

Welcome, AlleyBama! LeMans Blue was my second choice, so I understand your passion for the color. And if it does get discontinued next year, you will have a distinctive Corvette.

Hello and welcome to the Corvette Action Center....Congrats on the Vette....As for it being your first Vette.....You are hooked now, which is a good thing...Enjoy !!

Rascal ......Yes, at the Huntsville Dragstrip. I will be racing most weekends. Look me up, I'll give ya a half track.....Your gonna need it!:L lol Really, if you are out there, please look me up. I would love to see your ride. I may even take you for a ride in the drag car.

Okay, now I'm starting to feel like a ricer negotiating on Pinks....I want fourty-twelve car lengths and you have to unhook your rear end!:W
I think I only made it to Huntsville once last year, would have been twice but they moved the 7-11 bike weekend to another track. I'll be sure to let you know when I think I'll have a chance to make it again...are they even running right now, or when do they open up?

I may take you up on that offer sometime though, it'd be as good as a roller coaster ride...well hopefully without any roll's or flip's though, that'd be kinda bad!:L Speaking of a roller coaster car ride, look for a trip to be planned in late summer or fall to a place on the TN/NC border called the Tail of the Dragon, if you can make it you'll get to have a blast putting your 07 through some wild curves.

Welcome to CAC!

As a former Huntsville resident you might want to check out Valley Vettes Car Club. A lot of good folks. They do a lot of cruises. Go see Zeke Jenkins at Corvettes Unlimited. He's a former president and go the club started. Also the best (and only) Corvette repair shop in town. There's also Vets with Vettes on the Arsenal. Their website is: http://vetswithvettes.us/. Contact Bill Lang who is the president now.

Happy Driving!

Ron
"Baldie88"

Yellowsubmarine....Thank you! Red was my second choice. I really like them all, but distinctive is always good!:)

Daryllawman...Call me a fish, because I am HOOKED!:D I just hope I don't get a law man behind me! lol

RR99...."....I want fourty-twelve car lengths and you have to unhook your rear end"...You don't want much, do ya? hee-hee. I would like to do the Tail of the Dragon, but I want to do it on my bike first. I have a Honda VTX1300R.

Baldie88....The day I picked up my vette, Bill Lang was there and gave me his card. I haven't looked them up becuse I misplaced the card, but I am going now. Thanks for the advice!

Stefan.....Thank you very much!:w

JaneAnn...Thank you very much for the great info on how to upload a file! :) :)

Alley, your car is BEAUTIFUL. Lemans blue is a helluva color, especially on a C6. Looks like you have the uploading thing nailed.

I think I've found a kindred spirit regarding doing the Tail of the Dragon on a bike. I've been wanting to take my bike (suzuki SV650s) up there but I'm still just a little too nervous. Too many cars straddle the center line in the curves :ugh

Hope to see you in the fall. Or sooner! And welcome to the CAC :upthumbs

Tammy

Tammy....thank you! The pics don't do the car justice. It really is a pretty color.
I have been told not to go there on the weekends. I worry about that, also. I have only been riding for a year or so. Maybe, we can ride together sometime.
I would post a pic of my bike, but I'm not sure what the rules are.

:v

You can post all the bike pics you want, it is your Intro thread :D
I'd like to see it. I've only been riding since 2004, and only in good weather, so I guess we're in the same boat. The last time I rode in the mountains was pretty harrowing. Not only was I riding with a couple of former racers (who left me in the dust), it started pouring just before we began to head home. It was a long, soggy, white knuckled ride home. Come to think of it, maybe after all that the Tail wouldn't be so bad :boogie

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom