Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi from Badgerland

joeracer49

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
Hello, I am new to this forum. It is great finding a forum w/ so many knowledgeable people.
I will soon be storing my 2002 Torch Red Coupe A4 w/ large chrome air intake and 2 K&N filters, Magniflow exhaust and X-pipe. I've been driving it since August and keep putting off the storage but now it may snow around here.

Hello, I am new to this forum. It is great finding a forum w/ so many knowledgeable people.
I will soon be storing my 2002 Torch Red Coupe A4 w/ large chrome air intake and 2 K&N filters, Magniflow exhaust and X-pipe. I've been driving it since August and keep putting off the storage but now it may snow around here.

Welcome! We think you'll really enjoy it around here. I know what you mean about procrastinating the inevitable...putting the Corvettes to bed. We put it off until the snow flies and the sand trucks come out! :cry In fact, we had a few flurries around here today, but they've gone so it's still safe to drive the Corvettes...thank goodness! ;)

Elaine

Welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

I wanted to drive it up to Green Bay for Turkey day but we are expected to have an inch of snow on the ground by then. The Beastie stays home and the Acura TL-S gets to brave the elements

I just stored mine a few weeks ago. Looks like good timing we have had nothing but crappy weather ever since.

But I am enjoying the $10 monthly nsurance premiums :D.

:welcome

Glad you joined us. Here's a link to the CAC article on winter storage in case you're interested. Click here

This is a great place to hang out during the winter months when you need a Corvette fix. ;)

:wJane Ann

Welcome to the forum fellow cheese head !!!! If you'd move out west here you would be able to drive your vette year 'round. Orig from Kenosha here, but been out west for the 30 years or so. Enjoy !!!! :beer

welcome to CAC!!!!:welcome
enjoy!!!

Welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us.

HOPE YOU AND YOURS HAVE A HAPPY THANKSGIVING, remember the troops today as well.

Bill

Welcome

Hey Joe, Glad to have you aboard, I found this site a year ago and its been great. I have had a million questions and all have been addressed by fellow members. Its Thanks Giving today and though I have plenty to be thakful for I am a little sad as I put the final touches on the winterizing protocol and put my vette to bed for the long nap this morning. That and my Lions have to play your packers today! Have a great turkey day -johnm

Welcome to the CAC-still driving mine, even though it's zero today (no snow yet)--and GO PACK! Another Super Bowl year?

Packers

Welcome to the CAC-still driving mine, even though it's zero today (no snow yet)--and GO PACK! Another Super Bowl year?

Ask me again Friday AM after the Dallas Game.:bu

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom