Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi from Hudson Valley N.Y.

B

bobb1960

Just joined this site yesterday and trying to find my way around it. I just purchased a 1984 Corvette 4spd and was wondering if anybody has ever experienced The following problem(not sure if its even a problem. As I am going down the road and let off on the gas there seems to be some sort of whining sound that comes from the car..not sure if its under the car or from the rear. also everytime I left off on the gas the check engine light comes on..when I step on the gas the light goes out and the sound is gone...Thanks

EDIT: I've copied this thread to the C4 Technical and Performance Forum so that it will get a better response concerning your technical question. - XLR8 - Jane Ann

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/showthread.php?p=807064#post807064

smilies-42650.png

Hi Bob! Glad you joined us and congrats on your new to you '84! I copied your thread as mentioned above so that more of the early C4 owners might see it and respond to your inquiry.

In fact - you've already gotten one response! :)

Hope this helps!
Enjoy the Corvette and the forums!
:w Jane Ann

welcome to CAC!!! :CAC

hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!

Welcome to CAC! You've come to the right place and posted in the right spot for information concerning your problem. They are wizards!

Welcome to CAC! Congrats and Good Luck with your new Vette.

welcome to the club:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

Welcome, aboard, Bob... congrats and good luck with the 84, hope the problems aren't serious.

Tammy

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom