Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi from the uk.

madmoon

Corvette
1984 corvette coupe, black
hi from the uk guys, i,m phil and have gotten hold of a very tired old 84 coupe that i,m slowly trying to breath some life into. she,s getting there and will surely be an interesting sight here when she,s done. theres not to many about .:w

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center...

Here's a target for ya: http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/previewpage?012763http://gm.wieck.com/forms/gm/previewpage?012763

GMC2003061960257_PV.jpg

:w

Later . . . . . .
6 Shooter​

welcome to CAC!!!!!!!:CAC
good luck with the vette and enjoy the forums!!!!

welcome to CAC!!!!!!!:CAC
good luck with the vette and enjoy the forums!!!!

thanks bill and gail, luv your vette, got a mate over here with an 82 c/fire and he,s slowly restoring her when time and money allows. take care and best wishes, phil

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

welcome aboard hope you enjoy

Hey Phil, Welcome to CAC and enjoy all the forum has to offer.

Welcome aboard; you will like it here.

Stay in touch,
Bill :w

Thanks bill, hope alls well with you. Phil uk

You're welcome and all is well here. Are Corvettes pretty rare in your part of the world?

You're welcome and all is well here. Are Corvettes pretty rare in your part of the world?

sorry did,nt answer sooner bill, been working but in answer to your question they are a special interest over here in the uk as they are purely an american car. we have clubs and magazines in the uk and i would say there is quite a number of enthusiasts about. obviousley because of the cost of fuel over here they tend to be built and run as a hobby but there are some lovely examples of the vette at shows and owners tend to really enjoy the corvette experience. phil, uk.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom