Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hi from west-central Ohio!

mac-head

Corvette
2008 Base
Hey, my name is Jack, I live in Fairborn Ohio and I have a 2008 base Vette. It used to be Velocity Yellow, but had it wrapped late last year. IMG_5591.JPG

Welcome to CAC!!!
Enjoy!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Welcome to CAC. :w That's quite a change from VY. Quite unique. :thumb If this is your first Corvette, you'll find the C6 platform is one of the best that GM produced. Lots of room inside, more than enough power (the LS3 is really a monster in sheep's clothing) and amazing fuel economy for a vehicle that is such a capable performer. We love to get ours on the road for trips.

I know that you will find CAC full of information and helpful people willing to share their knowledge with you. :cool

Welcome to CAC.

Now tell us more about the "wrap". Cost, how do they handle the stick on emblems, and do you have a choice of door jams and other color that you may not want the added cost to cover.

Looking at another coast to coast run again this year and really wanted to protect the nose damage you get on long trips plus a new color.

Welcome to CAC.

Now tell us more about the "wrap". Cost, how do they handle the stick on emblems, and do you have a choice of door jams and other color that you may not want the added cost to cover.

Looking at another coast to coast run again this year and really wanted to protect the nose damage you get on long trips plus a new color.
Since the car is originally yellow, I had them leave the door jams alone, so that helped with the cost. The whole thing cost $2200, which is waaaaay cheaper than a paint job. Lasts 7-10 years, depending on how much you drive it. They reattach the emblems with automotive 3M tape. Color, design are pretty much limited to your imagination. You can just have your front end wrapped to protect from rock chips on your long drives. Clear wrap or color matched.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center

That's a great looking wrap.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom