Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Holy Cow!!!

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
I'll have nightmares for sure now. I realize that you can do anything with fiberglass but there are times when you just shouldn't.

click here------> 1963 Coupe

Body by Chevrolet - I wonder what they would say...

63_custom33.JPG

Ouch!:(

He has got a bid already he is doing better then the first one on this thread I threw my hat in the ring on the second one but don't expect to get it ;LOL C3's are more in my price range.

"Son, what were you thinking?"

"Well Paw, it seemed like a good idea at the time....":eyerole

One bid of 15K. I think I'd start a little lower with no reserve. Like $5.

I wonder if all of that uh.........styling is just bonded over the real body. You might be able to peel off all of that junk and install '67HEAVEN wide fenders.

Certainly a reason why Baldwin-Motion became famous and this did not...:crazy

GerryLP:cool

Tom Bryant said:
I'll have nightmares for sure now. I realize that you can do anything with fiberglass but there are times when you just shouldn't.

click here------> 1963 Coupe
Tom, shame on you....there should have been a warning, some kind of caution....now I have to have nightmares also.....I need to see my shrink, I need a long talk after looking at that thing.....

Herb

Oh I dunno. That sun visor might just catch on. Metalflake is making a comeback too.:rotfl

... A roach motel comes to mind...

:puke

So sorry all. Just couldn't help myself.

Anyone who would do that to a '63 SWC should be tarred and feathered. ;squint: Or drawn and quartered.

Like taking a sophisticated, high class lady and turning her into a $20 street walker. :(

Maybe someone will rescue her and return her to her once dignified glory!

:w Jane Ann

bossvette said:
who is to account for taste he already has a 15K bid. :ugh
.... which is probably a close buddy, family member, or himself on another ebay account!

Radical custom gone wild. Now we know where the little Super-rod models got their start.

It's not my cup of tea but it sure was a lot of work for someone. Gotta admire someone with the cojones to do that to any car.

Rich

I particularly like that rear air dam. If you find yourself backing up at 70 or 80 mph, you're gonna appreciate keeping that rear license plate cooled down..:rotfl

:eek First there was shock.
Followed by disbelief :confused
Then there was my gut reaction :puke
Next, anger (how could anyone due such a thing) :mad
I questioned - why oh why did this happen - what had the car done to deserve such a fate? :hb
Finally, there was acceptance when I realized it takes all kinds ;troll

Now, I'm ok with it. :eyerole I just hope it doesn't show up in my neighbourhood, or nightmares! ;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom