Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hot Rods To Hell

CHEV66JB

Corvette
'59 Corvette #5366
This is one of America's famous films that got me determined to build a C1.. I still watch this movie regularly to druel at the '58 in it. Does anyone know of any other movies (besides True Lies) with cool C1's in them?

Thanks,

Jim

Hmmm...a C1 got a quick shot (a couple of seconds), but American Graffiti is a good muscle car movie. I like that one a lot.

Try looking at the TV series Route 66. There is an article about it in Corvette magazine, I think its issue 7. I will check when I get home and post.

Best regards,
Gerry

Re:

I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I've never seen one episode of that show. Is it televised on any channels today? I also don't get that magazine, but if you'd like to scan and email it to me, I'd love to see the article! My email is jmbiii@yahoo.com

CHEV66JB said:
I'm almost ashamed to admit it, but I've never seen one episode of that show. Is it televised on any channels today? I also don't get that magazine, but if you'd like to scan and email it to me, I'd love to see the article! My email is jmbiii@yahoo.com
Go to a video store and see if they have the old Route 66 series for sale or rent ;) Alot of the old tv programs are available. :beer :w

The article is in Corvette magazine #09, I will try and scan it and send tomorrow. BTW this is a great magazine and you can still get all the issues (10).

Best regards,
Gerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom