Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Hotel rooms at Carlisle?

BLACK MOON

Corvette
15 Shark Grey 3LZ Z06
Does anyone suggest a hotel for the Carlisle show? I'd like to book a room now rather than 'wing' it.
Thanks,
Sal

hey, if you come up with anything let me know!
I tried to get a room and everything room in the town is already booked. the closest hotel I could find was around 25-30 miles away

Getting a Room

I usually use the Carlisle web site room service, it's the Harrisburg visitors bureau. They have access to all the hotels and can usually help you out. They have always been quite helpful.

Yeah, most have already booked their hotel. Keep trying. Use online services like travelocity or hotels.com to look for something close. South of Carlisle on I-81 is not bad, neither is east and west on the turnpike.

We've had friends that booked one night in Carlisle and then called around to find rooms that were cancelled. The closer to the weekend, sometimes the more luck you'll have finding something.

Unless you book in January, you will have to settle for a room 25-30 miles away. Try the Radisson in Camp Hill....great place to stay, usually they have rooms, and not a bad drive to Carlisle...Good Luck.

Sorry

I always book my room the secound week of September after the show for the following year.They book up quick If your brave you can call around on wensday before the show for cancelations.the longer the stay the easyer it seems to get a room. Check over in the regional events under north east to see if any one reserved a block of rooms.

Good Luck

I stayed at the Hampton Inn in Camp Hill about 11 miles from the fairgrounds. It was fine and cheap and the drive over was great. You really should book a year in advance for sure.

Best regards,
Gerry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom