Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How About A Happy 53 Thread???

Thanks SebringBill. I love the pic of the speedo - very impressive. I don't think I will ever get my 53 over 100mph. And, unfortunately, the speedo on my 57 doesn't work (I just use the tach).

Russ

Russ, that pic was taken in CO on the NCRS road tour to Monterey, 2002. the next day I buried the speedo (x3!) on US 50 in NV, but couldn't bring myself to take a hand off the wheel to grab the camera!

I've had a buncha fun with my 57. Road Atlanta:

rdatl11sm.JPG

Atlanta Motor Speedway:

NCC99amshot1.JPG

I will admit only to exceeding a normal speed limit in both of the above pictures..:cool

Russ, that pic was taken in CO on the NCRS road tour to Monterey, 2002. the next day I buried the speedo (x3!) on US 50 in NV, but couldn't bring myself to take a hand off the wheel to grab the camera!

I've had a buncha fun with my 57. Road Atlanta:

rdatl11sm.JPG

Atlanta Motor Speedway:

NCC99amshot1.JPG

I will admit only to exceeding a normal speed limit in both of the above pictures..:cool

He seemed to forget he finally replaced the speedo gear the next day, I think the old one at 50 it showed he was doing 75. LOL

Tyler

Thanks alot Jane Ann for the compllments....your screen name is the same as the plate on our Cadillac XLR...Sorry for the thread hijack.

XLR002.jpg

Regards,
Fred

Awesome!! You're quite lucky! I tried to get that same tag in Mississippi for the past several years, but whoever has it is holding on to it. ;squint:

Thanks for the photos... and sorry for the temporary thread hijack.

:wJane Ann

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom