Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How do I include photos in my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

XLR8

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
2003 AE Convertible, 1998 LCRM Convertible
If you're unfamiliar with the photo uploading process but you're interested in learning how to include photos in your posts, the steps outlined in this thread may help.

First, if your photo is large, such as a 3500 pixel mega image from your camera, you'll need to resize it so that the Site software will allow it. The Site software will allow some larger photos, automatically resizing them for you, but I prefer to edit my own. I usually edit my photos down to the 800-900 pixel range for posting.

If you're unfamiliar with editing and cropping photos, here's a thread which contains a step by step description using a free program I downloaded from the web called IrfanView:

http://www.corvetteactioncenter.com/forums/site-help-feedback/92538-resizing-photos-irfanview.html

So... you've selected a photo on your computer hard drive that you want to include in a post.

Once you hit the SUBMIT button, your post appears with the THUMBNAIL image included.

attachment.php

You can leave the post as is, and viewers can see the larger image by clicking on the THUMBNAIL or simply holding the cursor over it for a few seconds.

If, on the other hand, you want to include the larger image in your post, you can follow the steps below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom