Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How many C5 owners do we have here?

C5 Guy

Well put my name on the role! 98 Torch Red Coupe! Lovin' every second of it! The best by far sooo sexy!

Have a 2000 6spd Conv, a '98 6 spd coupe along with a 68 big block 4 speed and a '64 Original Fuelie. MAy be picking up a '69 from the original owner! We're all nuts earn't we? Chuck

Straight outta high school with a 2002 C5 Coupe. I love the power.

we have 3 C5s. when i have more $ and garage space, i want a c3 vert. specifically 68-72, preferably 69. anybody live close enough to trade sometimes? please?! :crazy

I never thought I would want or afford one until we saw and drove our 97 coupe for the first time. What a bang! I drove earlier models and wasn't too impressed, but the C5 is one great machine. Not to bad mouth earlier models, but the technology in these cars is mind boggeling and very impressive. Now we are looking forward to a newer model, maybe even a C6!!! Well Kids, there goes part of your inheritence! :w :beer

My wife Nikki is quick to point out that SHE is the C5 owner in our house. (at least I get to wash it and drive it around back when it is oil change time).

2000 six speed coupe

Well... I hate to admit it, but I'm in the same boat! Originally I bought the car for my wife, and she drives it almost daily. Likewise every Saturday I wash, clean and wax when needed. And for that... she LETS me drive it!!! But it's slowly become the family jewel, that we both enjoy. :s

I have one (AT LAST)

Like many Vette owners, I had to wait but now at last.... Have a 99 and lovin life...

Congrats srwilli. You've entered a whole new world. Nobody can ever understand until you own and get involved with other Corvette owners.

Chuck

previously owned a 1999 black coupe w/all options and then traded for a 2001 black Z06 - also own a 1963 black Z06

New owner of a 2002 C5 mYellow coupe (28Sep02). Original owner 1964 fastback (14Apr64). 38 years since my last new Corvette purchase.

LarryC

It's probably obvious and I'm also probably drawing a blank, but can somebody tell me what an "nbm" coupe is!!!

Chuck

97 Torch Red m6 C5
13.1 ET 110 MPH

NBM = Nave Blue Metalic

Thanks for the NMB explain!

I forget some acronyms are invented as you go.

Chuck

Another C5 Owner

Rick,

The C5 vert is my 4th.

#1 - 1965 Brewster Green/Tan (396/400HP) convertible.
#2 - 1967 Black/Black (427/425HP) convertible.
#3 - 1977 Silver/Black (350/L82) T-Top (the dark years).

Remo

My first C5:D

Looking forward to participating on this board.

:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom