Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How many miles do you put on per year?

3003 here , maybe a couple more , After all she only has 27916 showing on the odometer . Funny how that never changes. :w

What l really do not understand is that if you enjoy your vette, why not drive it. You are not looking at an exotic auto that will increase in value the longer you own it, except if you own a C1&C2 that is orig and in concours condition.

We put between 1000 and 2000 miles on our Corvette a year. The weather is a huge factor here in central NY. Our driving season is only from April or May to October. I try not to drive it in rainy weather either because it takes so much time to wash the engine compartment, inner fender wells and underneath all the time.
I try to keep it show ready at all times just in case we are out for a ride and someone wants to look at it or we see a car show.

I usually put over 1K a year on mine, but this year I didn't evencome close to that. We had some personal losses which put a damper on the summer. I also store my car, and it's kind of a pain to go get and bring back at the end of the day. If my car was stored at the house it would get much more use.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom