Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

40th Anniversary HOW MANY MILES???

1993 40th Anniversary Corvette Topic
K

kenmack

How many miles on your Ruby??:wROADSTER or COUPE?

Know of one with unusually low or high miles?? POST IT :upthumbs

9,654 MI. my ruby in avatar left

Question: HOW MANY MILES???

56800 on my 93 ruby coupe. Just got it in Dec. 2007 and I'm the 2nd owner. I've got the original sticker but not a build sheet. Original sticker price was $38979.

i purchased my Ruby Zee in March 2007 from the estate of the original owner. poor fella loved the car until the end. i didn't receive the car until mid June 2007. it had 13,825 miles then & now it has just a tick over 14,000 miles. car has original tires & solar windsheild.

I bought my car in August of 2001 and it had 75k on it.... right now it has a little over 215k.... I drive it everyday..... literally.....

cor041.jpg

I just bought my Ruby Coupe in November with 16,250mi and lovin it.

No BUILD SHEET??

56800 on my 93 ruby coupe. Just got it in Dec. 2007 and I'm the 2nd owner. I've got the original sticker but not a build sheet. Original sticker price was $38979.
There is a hole in the front x-member about 10-12" over from the rt.frame rail
Took me 2 hrs and lotsa patience but I got mine out with a pair of long tweezers twisting round and round.Or contact Corvette museum for a repro.
GOOD LUCK:w P.S. My (Canadian)export car sticker was a whopping $57,438.00:eek:hnoes

Mine has 55,200 and as my avatar shows she is a roadster!!

58M on our "Ruby" vert we purchased this past May.
Waiting eagerly for spring to take her out again.:Steer

140000, I drive it and drive it. I have raced it and showed it. Now it just showing its age. Little things are giving out, but it was meant to be driven not some trailer queen.
VettePH14.jpg

140000, I drive it and drive it. I have raced it and showed it. Now it just showing its age. Little things are giving out, but it was meant to be driven not some trailer queen.
VettePH14.jpg

What a beautiful Vette! :upthumbs

And I betcha it has even seen rain! ;LOL

SAVE THE :w

Yep, it has seen the rain. Most of it was on the mainland. Out here, I try not to drive it when it rains, as the sun usually comes out right after and you get water spots. Only one cure for that, and its a great product call MX7, but gets expensive after a while

36,000 on my SF6, 40th Ann Roadster.

And it has never had the top erected while driving. I did have it up when I trailered the car from Ca to LV when I moved in 03. But no bathtub ring on my color sanded ruby red paint.

Z ya,

Perry

54K on Ruby Roo. I've had her for 8 months and put on almost 6K miles. She's the second one I've owned...the first I bought new in December of '92.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom