Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

That's one beautiful C5 - I always loved the white on red (and black?) with the black top. This one is as nice as they come.'

-JS

Thank you very very much. That is the ultimate compliment coming from a fellow Corvette owner. BTW, it does have a black top.

Choice . . . . . . . C-5

Nice looking C-5 for sure :thumb Although I may be a little partial I still think the C-5 is the best looking series Corvette there is, the lines are justifiable.

-Bill :w

Bought my '04 coupe in 2009 from a Saturn dealer where it had been traded in on a Saturn Sky! Hard to believe! Paid $24,000, it had no options, with 16,243 miles.

Bought my '04 coupe in 2009 from a Saturn dealer where it had been traded in on a Saturn Sky! Hard to believe! Paid $24,000, it had no options, with 16,243 miles.

Some things will just never be understood.

$21,500 for our '01 Z06 w/43,000 miles...still smells new. Just bought it 7-22-17 too!

I paid way too much money for it.....but damn I love it!!

2014 convertible Z51 equipped....with only 3k miles on it. Had it for less than a year now.

d500a9ec9dd873242bf208bc5e043ca1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

04 Coupe

2004 Coupe. $8100 with salvage title, and 97,000 on the odometer. I had to start somewhere after finally deciding to just buy a damn Vette. Never would have dreamed of a C5 in my price range. Plenty of work to do but we are very happy.

Still Kicking

Retired June of 2016 and three weeks ago I purchased a 1999 six speed silver corvette convertible with 83,000 miles for $11,500 from auto dealer in Yonkers, NY. Late life crisis made me do it, car is in great condition and price will allow me to upgrade wheels and a few miscellaneous items. Three weeks ago buying a vet was the furthest thing from my mind. A week before I was shopping for a burial plot as an investment for when the time comes. Driving this machine is a rush and I am a believer and hope to be driving this baby for many years to come.

Welcome zeus!. :w You just lost 20 years by buying that car! :thumb They are fun and take years away from your age. Funny how things transpire, huh? From shopping for a berial plot to buying a Corvette!

O3 Birthday Coupe

03 Vette 1-1.jpg

Bought for my 74th Birthday with 109,423 miles on it for 13.5 K bucks. Had just sold my '95 C4 for 5K bucks. Now, just crossed 115K miles.

2004 commemorative edition ZO6 Loaded (racing cam,corsa exhaust,headers, and more Dealer Cash $25000.oo out the door

Hey guys just wondering how much you payed for your corvette, 1997-2004 corvettes only new ones are way to expensive .. :)

tell us your milage,year,and any extras that you got with it.

lets see how many people we can get to tell what they payed for theres..

thanks guys
I bought my 2004 ZO6 nine years ago . Commemorative edition, racing cam, Corsa exhaust, headers, and more. $25,000.00 dealer and cash out the door. Fastest car I ever drove. 37000 miles

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom