Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

I just bought my very first vette last week... an '04 Coupe, Automatic with 15K miles for $30K...not fully loaded with all options, but in excellent shape and good enough to get me started... Black on Lt. Oak

sound like nice cars, and some pretty good deals. im looking for a white convertable preferably.. or any color or any body style. corvette. 1998-2003. for around 22,000. has to have less then 75,000 miles

Paid $24,000 for the 1999 Torch Red 6spd. loaded w/6000 mi. last year. Paid $8700 for the 88, Z-52,4+3 w/52,000 mi. four years ago, both are coupe's.

Hi All,
I bought my first Vette in April of this year. It's a 2004 CE automatic, fully loaded, one owner, garage kept with only 12K miles for $32K. I might have found a better deal if I had looked longer but I fell in love with this one. While I haven't been unfaithful yet, I must say, I've been desirous of the many beautiful Vettes I've seen photos of on this site.
Tony C.

We ordered our car from the dealer. It listed for $57,240. They gave me a $5000 discount making it $52,240. Then they added on for sales tax, doc. fee, tag and title transfer fee for a total of $54,074.

2203766_175_full.jpg

After reading these posts I almost feel guilty..................nah, not really!
I bought my '01, C5 convertible, mag/red, absolutely beautiful in Oct. 05
for $21,900! Had new tires, brakes & rotors. OMG I am happy! (Lots of Vettes in FL)

We bought our 2003 Z06 July 1, 2005 with 3,180 miles paid 34,900 less 6,000 for our 1994 Coupe with over 100,000. Wasn't leaving the dealership with out the Z06. Best Vette we have ever owned!!!

Donna

Bought my 02 Z06 in 2006, 52,000km, for 43,000CDN in total including the taxes, paid cash.

Considering how much the Zs around here are going for, i think i got a decent deal.

Got my 2000 coupe with 30,142 miles on it in November of 02 for $29,599. It now has 54,300 miles on it and looks even better than the day I bought it!!

Screens1.jpg

nice job, that is a great looking vette.. all of them look awesome.. i wanta white one soo bad.. especially a convertible with blacktop and that tan interior... thats sexy... haha

Got mine in 05 for $22500 total price. It had 72K and it was in a absolutely mint condition. All options, new rubber from original owner.

3rd owner of a 4600 mile 50th Anniversary car? May I ask why so many owners for so few miles? Just seems strange.......;shrug

1st owner was up in NJ. Only put 450 miles on it in the 15 months he owned it. Sold it because he never had much of a chance to drive it up there. Second owner had it shipped to Florida, but rarely drove it. Kept it covered as more of a collectors car but had to transfer to another state and had no place to keep it. The car is effectively brand new. It even has the new car smell still.

1st owner was up in NJ. Only put 450 miles on it in the 15 months he owned it. Sold it because he never had much of a chance to drive it up there. Second owner had it shipped to Florida, but rarely drove it. Kept it covered as more of a collectors car but had to transfer to another state and had no place to keep it. The car is effectively brand new. It even has the new car smell still.

Did you get a good deal on it? Shoot this car should last you a really good long time!! I would keep it as a collector car but would still drive it. I read in one of the Corvette magazines that it is one of the investments of future rare collectable vettes.

Did you get a good deal on it? Shoot this car should last you a really good long time!! I would keep it as a collector car but would still drive it. I read in one of the Corvette magazines that it is one of the investments of future rare collectable vettes.

The deal could have been a little better, but it wasn't too bad. It is a tough decision between letting it just sit and keeping the miles low and wanting to drive it all the time.

Love the black and the red stripes make it really POP! Looks bad @ss with a high degree of sophistication I share the same amount of caution when it comes to these ultra low millage cars out there. The whole "little old lady driving to church on Sundays" story makes me wonder. Guess I never had the means to purchase a car so that I could only look at it in the driveway. With a car like this it must take a lot of restrain to keep it garaged and not wonting to drive it whenever one can. 4.6K that thing is barely broken in, great find. You will have lots of fun putting on new miles. Regards, Zig.

2 years ago I bought my 2001 Quicksilver roadster, loaded, 18,000 miles with a 3 year 48,000 mile GMPP warrantee for $27,400. Great deal then!

The deal could have been a little better, but it wasn't too bad. It is a tough decision between letting it just sit and keeping the miles low and wanting to drive it all the time.

I'm in that same problem, just got a 03 AE with 5xxx miles and not sure what to do - drive it or save it

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom