Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

Bought my Torch Red 2001 used in Sept '01 the weekend after 9/11. One year lease return, 17k miles Fully loaded 6-speed with12-disk changer, HUD, both tops, memory/power seats, F45 suspension for $39,000. "My" vette has 36k miles now.

Bought a 2007 Machine Silver in June, 3LT packages, F55 Selective Ride, clear top, larger brakes with drilled rotors, 6-speed auto with paddle shift for $52k, MSRP was $55,7xx. Thought it was for "us" but it has become HER daily driver. I get to keep my 2001 but have no more $$$ for mods since "we" bought the '07 :eyerole

I paid $24k for my 99 mn6 coupe

had 54k miles, tires had 2k miles on them.
Bought from private sale in Bellingham. My credit union financed it 6.5% in July 2005. It was stock, and I've had windows tinted, CLB, & CAGS, and next week, I'm getting alot of mods done for a trip to Yuma AZ, next month, which includes, Borla Stingers, Hurst shifter, LUK II clutch & lite flywheel, torque tube bushing, clutch slave cyliner, etc. It currently has 62.5k and is running
good, oh yeah, I had to have the passanger window setup replaced, as it stuck on me this last summer.
:w

2004 Torch Red, Targa Coupe, Oak Interior, HUD, Memory Seats & Mirrors, Sport Seats, 12 Disc CD Changer & Bose Premium Sound System, etc.

Bought new in July 2004 with about 12 miles on it when GM offered a $6,000.00 rebate on Corvettes. MSRP was about $47,000, dealer cost was about $42,500 and I paid $6,000 under dealer cost so about $36,500, paid cash. Sales tax was about $2,200.

Since - GHL catbacks installed $1,700, Kool Mats Installed $2,000, Vararam & velocity stack installed $750, 5 point harnesses & cross bar installed $800, racing stripes $500, sequential turn signals $100, exhaust plate $100, intake screens $100, etc. $$ Total mods about $8,000.00.

Only warranty work done was to replace the center console cover which mysteriously split open.

Only work done since warranty expired has been a battery replacement (I left the radar detector on and plugged in and it ate up the original Delco).

Looking for new forged wheels now, maybe $4,000?

Bought my 1999 convertible with all but one option. The 3 grand wheels. Paid a lot as my wife reminds me. I tell her its a lot cheaper than a boat and it was.;LOL

1 year ago paid 20,100 after taxes for our 99 FRC with 36k miles and all the options, including HUD. Spent about $3000 on wheels, new rotors, pads, all new fluids and some misc fixes. Just sold it with 39k miles for 20,500. hmm, seems like I lost a bit on that one :chuckle

I still say you look better in yellow Tammy :m

Bill :w

2004 sticker for my 04 Commemorative convertible (loaded)
INDY FESTIVAL CAR was $58,000.00 I got it with less than 4 thousand miles on it around four months ago $42k. :upthumbs

2004 sticker for my 04 Commemorative convertible (loaded)
INDY FESTIVAL CAR was $58,000.00 I got it with less than 4 thousand miles on it around four months ago $42k. :upthumbs

:cool a real special car. . . . . . . .

Paid $27k in June for 02 torch red coupe, 6spd, very clean, 26k miles. Still smells like a new car.

My C5

Just bought mine 2 weeks ago. 2003 Anniversary, all options, no mods. 18,730 miles. $28,300. Like new...perfect...I think I got a good deal!

Just bought mine 2 weeks ago. 2003 Anniversary, all options, no mods. 18,730 miles. $28,300. Like new...perfect...I think I got a good deal!

Congratulations, sounds like you found a nice one for sure :upthumbs

well, after a 900 mile road trip, I know now why the C5 is the best buy on the road today! I love this car!!!

well, after a 900 mile road trip, I know now why the C5 is the best buy on the road today! I love this car!!!

Just doesn't get much better, the C-5 is very comfortable and runs like a stipped A$$ APE :L

costs of my corvette

Bought 3 weeks ago my first Corvette; 2002 Z06 with 24,400 miles, new michelin pilot sports, HUD, $25,000. :D

Bought 3 weeks ago my first Corvette; 2002 Z06 with 24,400 miles, new michelin pilot sports, HUD, $25,000. :D

Awesome, sounds like a super buy for sure :upthumbs, congratulations on the ZO6 and welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, glad you could join us.

I bought my 02 Torch Red coupe, 6sp in June. Low miles, one of the best cars I've owned. Everyone who sees it cannot believe it's 5+ years old.

Just sold my 2003 ZO6, paid $53200 in 2003. I bought a 30K mile 99' C5 Coupe for the next project paid $19K a nice deal last October.

I bought my 02 Torch Red coupe, 6sp in June. Low miles, one of the best cars I've owned. Everyone who sees it cannot believe it's 5+ years old.

6-Speeds rule :Steer looked for quite a while before I found one with a 6-speed and everything else that I was looking for; had to have black but sometimes wish I had of gotten silver, black looks dirty right after you wash it but when it's clean nothing looks better.

Just got it after thanksgiving 1999 6 Speed, Silver, Black, Black convertible , All options even the magnesium wheels 60k 1 owner miles $19000.00

Good to be back again had a 1980,1994,1999 coupe Then kids came Had a 2000 WS6 Convertible TransAm Then had 3 kids we all cant ride in the TA So sold that and came back now just me and the wife can go :) Could not pass this deal up also:D
:beer

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom