Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

Congratulations, sounds like a good deal to me, welcome to CAC and enjoy. How about some pictures?

Bill

bought my 04 coupe new in March of 04 with 5- miles - $39500, sticker was $53,000- a ton of deals back then because the c6 was just coming out!!

WOW! I feel guilty. Just bought a 1999 Torch Red FRC, 43K miles, from a friend for $16K.

I think I am going to send him more money. I feel guilty.

Nah, I'll just buy tires, wheels, drilled rotors, rear brake vents, new calipers, maybe lower it a smidgen, upgrade the headlights and fog lights, put in the Euro rear taillights, make one of them there trunk seperator panels.....

Yeah, that's what I'll do.

I'm in that same problem, just got a 03 AE with 5xxx miles and not sure what to do - drive it or save it

Drive it. There are a TON of these cars out there, many of them low mileage, so don't expect them to appreciate any time soon. I don't believe the 50th anniversary model was a limited edition car, although it is one of the nicest colors ever imo.

Just got it after thanksgiving 1999 6 Speed, Silver, Black, Black convertible , All options even the magnesium wheels 60k 1 owner miles $19000.00

Good to be back again had a 1980,1994,1999 coupe Then kids came Had a 2000 WS6 Convertible TransAm Then had 3 kids we all cant ride in the TA So sold that and came back now just me and the wife can go :) Could not pass this deal up also:D
:beer

Welcome and congratulations,

Bill :w

WECOME TO CAC

Bought 2002 Coupe with 315 axle, new battery and only had 9200 miles on it for $26,000

I think you got a real deal here :_rock By the way welcome to CORVETTE ACTION CENTER, you might want to check in with the new members thread area to let everyone know you've joined us.

Again welcome, congratulations on the 02 Coupe and stay in touch,

Total of 38K with a 90K warranty whcih covers me bumper to bumper on my 2004 Z06 that came to me with less than 9K on the clock. Car came with Borla exhaust, slotted and drilled rotors and is a BLAST!

Purchased from Carmax, as have my last several vehicles. All dealings with them have been pleasurable for myself and my wife.

Bought my 02 vette from Carmax also. Great experience! and price was $8000 less than Corvette Palace want for similar car.

Purchased my '97 from a private party in Jan '07 with 44K on the clock for $20K. A4 with Y2K wheels.

[

Purchaased my 2000 in September 2001 with 5,000 miles for $42K

Purchased my '97 from a private party in Jan '07 with 44K on the clock for $20K. A4 with Y2K wheels.

[

Good looking 97, that white looks nice and clean! Has the rear window glass been tinted? Was going to do mine but everyone that has looked at it didn't seem to think it would turn out that good so I've been a little leery of doing it :ugh

No tinting. Stock glass all around. The rear glass does look tinted in the photo, doesn't it?

No tinting. Stock glass all around. The rear glass does look tinted in the photo, doesn't it?

Sure does, with the curve everyone I've talked to didn't think it would look right so I didn't want to take a chance of it looking like crap :ugh

Hey if I hadn't welcomed you to CAC I will now, glad you could join us :beer

Nobody's business...

But if you must know, we sold our 05 C6 w/50k for $29k and boiught 99 FRC w/25K for $19k, both spotless 6 speeds. The C6 was too red/plush/fancy/Caddylike and we needed some extra cash to start building a house anyway. Happy now!

But if you must know, we sold our 05 C6 w/50k for $29k and boiught 99 FRC w/25K for $19k, both spotless 6 speeds. The C6 was too red/plush/fancy/Caddylike and we needed some extra cash to start building a house anyway. Happy now!
The C5 Hardtop is a smart, excellent choice. You can remain in a late model Corvette with a huge performance potential after the house is done. The best of both worlds here in my opinion. I can imagine the fun of planning that new garage and the enjoyment of modding that FRC in it's new home. ;)

Cost

I guess I've had the same opinion as Glide so I've not posted on this thread up to now. You know..........someone ALWAYS got a better deal! What the heck. I traded a 90' 6 sp. Coupe (130k miles) for an 02' auto coupe (42k miles) a few months ago. The 90' was developing quite a list of necessary repairs that added to my decision. The 02' is a low mileage auto with both tops and I was able to extend the factory warranty. It's loaded out w/12 changer, HUD, etc. I traded the 90' along with $23k for the new one.

Dennis

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom