Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How much did you pay for your Corvette

Bought my 04 coupe new, paid 44k for it. Bought the 01 Z06 new, paid 53K for it museum delivery

Wife and I just got our first vette last month. 2000 pewter with 29,000 miles, both tops, HUD, new Michelin run flats. NCM delivery April 2000. Florida car and brought it home to PA. We love it! $18000

Wife and I just got our first vette last month. 2000 pewter with 29,000 miles, both tops, HUD, new Michelin run flats. NCM delivery April 2000. Florida car and brought it home to PA. We love it! $18000

Good buy; is your 2000 an automatic or stick?

Is there still a Corning Glass factory in State College PA?

Bill :w

Good buy; is your 2000 an automatic or stick?

Is there still a Corning Glass factory in State College PA?

Z51, Automatic, memory, just about all the options except the 6 speed and body side mouldings. Watched the car on-line for 3 months before buying. Seller needed some extra $$$ for a down payment on a house along A1A.

Nope, Corning shut down the SC facility several years ago.

Z51, Automatic, memory, just about all the options except the 6 speed and body side mouldings. Watched the car on-line for 3 months before buying. Seller needed some extra $$$ for a down payment on a house along A1A.

Nope, Corning shut down the SC facility several years ago.

There has been times I wished I had an automatic but I still love to shift too; when I get too old for this I am assuming I will not be driving anyway :L

I thought Corning Glass was shut down in PA; we had a Corning Glass Plant in the city I live in too for years, I had worked there for about 10 months swing shift, hated it for the most part! It was the biggest employer in town @ the time!

Take care, did I hear you are getting snow now? Winter sucks :eek:hnoes

Take care, did I hear you are getting snow now? Winter sucks :eek:hnoes

We're supposed to get a little snow tomorrow. Most is supposed to go east of us.

Had a bunch of rain here on Friday and washed the roads very nicely so the wife and I took a drive in the car both yesterday and today.

First time I ever used the glass top. Kinda neat. Wife likes it. I'm just waiting until it's warm enough to go topless.

Had a bunch of rain here on Friday and washed the roads very nicely so the wife and I took a drive in the car both yesterday and today.

Sounds great, getting the Vette out, sure can't wait. Hopefully we are on the down side of winter, seems like it's been two years long this year. Can't wait to take the top off and do some cruizin :Steer myself, once again WINTER SUCKS!!!

Take care,

'04 in '08 - 8,800 miles - mid 20's - every option on a coupe except heated seats which come standard in FL.

Seven days ago I bought a 2002 Z06, loaded Electron Blue with 4045 miles on it,,,Got a pretty good deal,,$27500.00,,Also has the modified interior,,red and black

Seven days ago I bought a 2002 Z06, loaded Electron Blue with 4045 miles on it,,,Got a pretty good deal,,$27500.00,,Also has the modified interior,,red and black

I'd say you got a real good deal!

I bought my C5 used in August 2004 for $33,000 CDN, with 32,000 miles on it. At the time it was about $5000 less than any other 97-98 C5 I found up here, and with less miles than the others that were for sale too. The car was in near showroom condition too, with lots of extras on it like the chrome aftermarket Y2K wheels, and quite a few nice cosmetic touches throughout. A brand new 2004 at the time was about double that price up here, so I was definitely happy to get a car that was practically brand new in my eyes, but for so much less money.

I have definitely gotten my money's worth out of this car as it has served me very well as a daily driver! It now has 103k on it and it has not cost me very much at all in repairs. In fact I haven't spent any money on repairs since early 2006! I love this car so much!!

I picked up a 1999 coupe 41 k miles Dec. 08 for $13400 A4 excellent cond. with vararam cai, long tube headers, high flow cats,x-pipe, corsa muffs, new tires

I picked up a 1999 coupe 41 k miles Dec. 08 for $13400 A4 excellent cond. with vararam cai, long tube headers, high flow cats,x-pipe, corsa muffs, new tires

That sounds like a great deal! :thumb

in 2000 I bought my 1998 convertible for $16k plus a 1985 C4 coupe with 65k miles.
The C5 extras - FX3 suspension and 8 months of warranty

My 2001 Zo6

Bought a 2001 Zo6 with 39,000 miles in 2006 for approx. $37K CDN.:D

I bought a White 2003 Convertible w/ white top and red interior last year in West Palm Beach, Fl and drove it back to Texas. It had 27k miles, one owner in great condition for $26k. Only 300 or so white vettes made that year, far fewer with white tops. Can't knock the 50th Anniversary red, beautiful color, but almost half of the cars were sold in that configuration.

I really liked the red but I couldn't justify the extra cost for the sp edition, instead tried to find the most unusual color combo. I hope to keep it stock and keep it a long time, not a garage queen.

Wow, very nice cars guys, lets get some more. I really want a 2005 first year of new motor and i love the headlights design too... thats jus tway to much money you cant touch a 2005+ for under about 45,000.

for less than 45,000 i can drive an 09

I bought my 2004 with 29,000 miles in April 09 for $24,000. Mint condition!

I bought my '04 Vert in spring of 2005 for $42K at dealer in Chicago, and I got my Z16 in fall of '08 for $32K from Corvette Palace in Austin Texas. Vert had 5000 miles at the time and the Z16 had 13K on it. Still have them both. Wife thinks the Vert is hers... silly girl.:chuckle

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom