Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How old is the "average" C6 buyer?

What age group are you in?

• 21-29

Votes: 24 2.8%
  • 30-39

Votes: 57 6.7%
  • 40-49

Votes: 170 19.9%
  • 50-59

Votes: 327 38.2%
  • 60 and up

Votes: 277 32.4%

• Total voters
It really comes down to who I am with that brings out different aspects of my personality.:D

You have to grow up but not old!! I am living my dream being a vette owner!

wow am i the only 22 year old on the forum with a new vette if so i feel special lol

Bought my first Vette shortly after my 22nd birthday, which was in september 2006. It might not be NEW, but its still a vette and i decided that i wasnt waiting till i was old to get one. I can delay travelling the world, at least for a few years :)

Waiting for my new Vette for 45 years!

Ever Since my cousin first purchased a 63 split window with a 327 - 4BBl, I always dreamed of owning a Vette. Finally, after 45 years of dreaming, I went out and ordered one! The car will be built the week of the 30th of April, 2007. I'm 56 and I feel like I'm 21 again!! Mine will be a 3LT coupe, Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat, Twin Roofs, Z51, 6Sp Manual, Chrome Wheels, Cashmere Interior, and Onstar. Can't wait!!!

Ever Since my cousin first purchased a 63 split window with a 327 - 4BBl, I always dreamed of owning a Vette. Finally, after 45 years of dreaming, I went out and ordered one! The car will be built the week of the 30th of April, 2007. I'm 56 and I feel like I'm 21 again!! Mine will be a 3LT coupe, Atomic Orange Metallic Tintcoat, Twin Roofs, Z51, 6Sp Manual, Chrome Wheels, Cashmere Interior, and Onstar. Can't wait!!!
A red '63 coupe is what set my dream in motion, too!! Realized the dream last year at age 55. Only took 43 years for that dream to happen!
:beer

Will, I think a Victory Red Convertible is a great start, or finish in my case (I think). After have Vette over the past 28 years. With my first, 1979, and the latest one 2007 Convertible! One Great vehicle!!!

Congratulation!!

A red '63 coupe is what set my dream in motion, too!! Realized the dream last year at age 55. Only took 43 years for that dream to happen!
:beer
Congratulations!! What options did you get if any? Enjoy your dream ride!!

Thanks;
It's loaded (with Auto w/paddle shift, Power top and all the other stuff)!

Adding the Corsa Exhaust system this week (Sport Edition)!

Should sound great. Had this on my '04 Vette!

Thanks;
It's loaded (with Auto w/paddle shift, Power top and all the other stuff)!

Adding the Corsa Exhaust system this week (Sport Edition)!

Should sound great. Had this on my '04 Vette!

Glad to hear it!! My cousin has the Corsa Indy Pace Car Exhaust on his Millenium Yellow 2000 C5 Convertible. It's absolutely thrilling to hear when he stands on it but quieter at constant throttle.
n

Congratulations!! What options did you get if any? Enjoy your dream ride!!
I got a base model as I don't like electronic gizmos and such that frustrate me and require reading glasses to operate! I've learned that the more there is to go wrong, the more usually does. Now, does that sound like an old fart or what?!?!:boogie
I have added a few minor appearance mods, but that's it.

BTW/ It is good to see the right age group finally pulling away in this poll!! :crazy

I got a base model as I don't like electronic gizmos and such that frustrate me and require reading glasses to operate! I've learned that the more there is to go wrong, the more usually does. Now, does that sound like an old fart or what?!?!:boogie
I have added a few minor appearance mods, but that's it.

BTW/ It is good to see the right age group finally pulling away in this poll!! :crazy
I'm kinda going your way :6sp,chrome wheels and 3lt group-keep it simple. Hope to order 08 in about two weeks.

No C6--yet. But it's coming. Just blessed with BD#49.

Age?

Never ask a Corvette owner his age.:mad

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom