Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

HOW TO - instructions and pics

M

MikeLT4

What I did on my first day of vacation.

Today I relocated my IAT sensor, modified my MAF, did a TB bypass, and installed wheel well dust shields.

A link to pics and instructions on my website.

Tomorrow wash and wax.

Sounds like you started your vacation off on the right foot! :D

That sounds like my kind of vacation! If you are like me, you will have to go back to work to get some rest!!!:L

mike, appreciate your taking the time to photo and exlpain the procedures...will do the TB bypass on my car this weekend...this will make it a snap. Thanks!

Mike,
I have the same SLP setup and I like it a lot. I'm going to do the IAT sensor relocate soon. I already did the TB bypass. I noticed the tube that goes into the drivers side of your SLP. On the 92 I don't have that tube and they didn't provide a plug for it.. So I stuck a big homemade plug on that part of the SLP.
As for cutting the holes under the SLP. Yeah it sure does make a difference. I ran mine without touching the shroud for months. Then got brave and cut a hole for them to get direct air. Changes the tone of the exhaust, probably cause they breath a lot better. I have no water getting in there either. So it seems to work well. I did put some mesh screen over the hole to stop any large debris from getting up there.
Graham

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom