Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I am picturing a C12 In my garage...

MagicDragon

Corvette
1987 Callaway Twin Turbo
Nice job! That will be sweet when you have it finished. Looks like you have room for another Callaway corvette.:upthumbs

Thanks CallawayZ06, Yes Yes- I see many Callaway's in my future.....I'm picturing a C12 in my garage now! It WILL happen. It was great seeing you and your wonderful Callaway at Carlisle this year. Thanks for bringing it out for all to enjoy.

Thanks CallawayZ06, Yes Yes- I see many Callaway's in my future.....I'm picturing a C12 in my garage now! It WILL happen. It was great seeing you and your wonderful Callaway at Carlisle this year. Thanks for bringing it out for all to enjoy.
RUF Auto Centre here in Dallas has had the pearl white C12 so long that I'm sure you could haggle with the price a bit ;). It was nice, though the red interior doesn't photograph well when the flash is used.

RUF Auto Centre here in Dallas has had the pearl white C12 so long that I'm sure you could haggle with the price a bit ;). It was nice, though the red interior doesn't photograph well when the flash is used.
I think I remember some of the pic's you took, did it have a skinned chin? If I remember correctly that was a fine specimen. Alas- It's out of my price range unless I could haggle them down to say 60K -hehe. :boogie For now a dream but I have been known to make those happen.:D Thanks for keeping an eye peeled for me Brangeta!!!:upthumbs

I think I remember some of the pic's you took, did it have a skinned chin? If I remember correctly that was a fine specimen. Alas- It's out of my price range unless I could haggle them down to say 60K -hehe. :boogie For now a dream but I have been known to make those happen.:D Thanks for keeping an eye peeled for me Brangeta!!!:upthumbs
I'm super perfectionistic as far as body work goes (don't know much about mechanical work) but I gotta say it was in amazing near perfect shape. The front lip is so low to the ground that I could hardly imagine one without minor damage. My Camaro Z28 has more damage to the underside of the nose, and it's probably 3 inches higher off the ground. I wouldn't let that deter you from buying it, though I think 60K might be a bit low for them to accept! :) If they'd take $20k, I'd be driving it around right now! ;LOL

Don't forget about the YELLOW C12 for sale in the Callaway Marketplace :w
I know, I know- but they are just out of reach for now. I hate when that happens!:hb . They are soooo SPECTACULAR. There is another Callaway I would love to see in my garage.....Big John's LM!! YEAH BABY! Johnny do you hear me?:BOW

That yellow C12 is sure dropping in price. Only $85k on ebay!

It's starting to get into your ideal price range MagicDragon :). If it gets listed for 20k, look out! :rotfl

I can hear 'ol yeller calling for me now. "Joe, I need you to care for me..I have a few minor issues but I need some love. I will make my owner take 60K then I'm all your's." :crazy

Make sure to choose the driver's-side half MagicDragon. Chris might trick you and you don't want to end up with the passenger-side of the car! :L

You see Chris gets his half of the C12 when it's in his trailer riding to the next high speed autocross that I'm driving in.:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom