Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I did it....ordered my EFI intake......

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
I ordered my EFI intake set up today......cut off my right arm and take the lower pieces too......but it should look great when it is installed and running.

Got this manifold....

350CHEVYfront.JPG

They are going to take it all apart and polish everything to a shine and brightness greater than the SUN!!!! Then they are going to get all the aluminum polished pieces clear anodized.

Also got the Accel V7 ECM along with the dual output distributor.

Probably about 6 to 8 weeks away from having it in my hands...this is where I got it from, http://www.imagineinjection.com/ They are getting the intake from www.verycoolparts.com and putting the system together for me. I felt this was the better way to go since I could get after sale support.

I am dealing directly with Bob Ream the owner of the company. Easy to get hold of, returns emails and phone calls directly.

Got my exhaust system and put the body back on the frame to make sure it lines up where I want it to line up. All stainless steel and I will do a bit of polishing on it before it is finally in place.

Stay tuned!!!!!

Herb

Congrats on your purchase Herb, great looking setup. This is what dreams are made of, and it's the absolute eye candy. :D

Stepinwolf

thanks guys.....I had a lot of talks with Bob before I bought it about what and how I wanted it to look.....he understands that I want (to use Heavens term) "eye candy".

Talked about getting injectors like Venom makes that have the plastic bodies RED and chrome metal bodies, something that looks good, not some injectors that are black and have no candy eye appeal.

Also, it seems that the tops of the stacks will be about 4 inches above the valve covers and if my eyes look right, that might be able to be kept under the stock hood...that is my first choice...it is going to be close.....especially if I have any kind of filter on the stacks short of something that fits in the stacks themselves.

more to come......

WOW

This is some cool stuff your doing.

Definatly unique.
thanks Larry, I hope it turns out as good as I envision it! I wanted different......I am a little worried about the filters. Bob that I talked to told me that the filters with foam and expanded metal screens are so restrictive that on the dyno it cost 40 HP! Good thing about those filters is that they fit inside the stacks and don't add any height to the assembly. But they don't have enough surface area to flow the air necessary to make the HP. Might be a good way to go thought for just normal driving and when there needs to be an ass whopping, take the filters out...........

This is going to be interesting for sure......stay tuned.....

Herb

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom