Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I Don't Llike C6 Hieroglyphics {Rant-LOL}

W

WNH

I know I'm supposed to like this stuff, but I don't.
Just give me a pull-out knob, half-way the parking lights are on, full way the headlights are on.

One night I stopped the Vette & got out to see if the headlights were on. :L

ExLights.jpg

Takes a little while to learn. The wife couldnt figure how to turn the wipers on either.

C6 Light Switch

I still don't always know what lights are on and when! I like using the fogs lights during the day always, anyway, so others can be sure to see me. I've gotten out to look a few times myself on my new C6!
I'd just prefer words rather then pictures on any controls, no matter what car it is. I can read any of them, but many times can't figure out the pictures that accompany many controls nowdays.
GE :)

I don't know if I'm smart enough to drive one of these new fangled vettes.

I agree

TOO MUCH CRAP TO GO WRONG. THE OTHER DAY MY RED AND WHITE LIGHT ON THE MIRROR CAME ON AND OFF AND I DON'T AND WON'T SUBSCRIBE TO ONSTAR!!

WALTER

I don't know if I'm smart enough to drive one of these new fangled vettes.

It ain't that bad....do what I do, bring a teenager with you to operate the optional stuff while you steer and hit the gas!! ;)

Isn't it funny that GM tries, and to my knowledge has always tried, to keep the vette at the forefront of technology with new gadgetry and doo-dads, yet the older gen folks that can afford it the easiest and, I assume, buy them the most would be happier if it was just a hard core hot rod with technology they were already familiar with. I know I would. I don't even know how to work all the stuff yet on my C5. The wiper switch really through me. Don't know why they decided to do it that way. I can imagine how bad the C6 must be. Wouldn't mind the opportunity to be befuddled with one though... :)

happy vetting folks.

Isn't it funny that GM tries, and to my knowledge has always tried, to keep the vette at the forefront of technology with new gadgetry and doo-dads, yet the older gen folks that can afford it the easiest and, I assume, buy them the most would be happier if it was just a hard core hot rod with technology they were already familiar with. I know I would. I don't even know how to work all the stuff yet on my C5. The wiper switch really through me. Don't know why they decided to do it that way. I can imagine how bad the C6 must be. Wouldn't mind the opportunity to be befuddled with one though... :)

happy vetting folks.
I'm with you on that. Maybe the same folks that figure out that can make a cell phone or computer for us, too! :confused

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom