Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I have joined the tribe

Mitzelj

Corvette
1999 Nassau Blue Coupe
I just picked up my 1999 Nassau Blue Coupe, 13800 miles and well under 30K. I'm stylin!! Pics to follow. Jeff

Jeff,

Congratulations...the fun is about to begin!!!:J Welcome!

Elaine

Congrats, Jeff and Welcome to the :CAC!
Several moons travel for you - big tribal council next month in Carlilse, Pa :D.

:w
Guy

Welcome

Jeff, congratulations on the addition to your garage. Enjoy the fellowship here. Looking forward to your contributions.

Hi Jeff,
Welcome to the tribe. Lot's of great info and lot's of fun!!! Looking forward to the pictures.
Tony

Welcome Jeff!

Congrats on joining the ranks of C5 owners...of which I am not a member, yet.
Heidi :w

Jeff,
Beautiful man...enjoy the ride.
Heidi,
You own a Corvette....nothing more to be said.
Brian

Congrats on your new ride!! Miles of smiles & don't forget to wave. Oh, welcome to the :CAC

A blue coupe. Gotta love it! Have fun and don't get caught. :bu

Thanx for all the replies and welcomes. I'll get the pics out if it ever stops storming here in MI. Jeff

Mitzelj said:
I just picked up my 1999 Nassau Blue Coupe, 13800 miles and well under 30K. I'm stylin!! Pics to follow. Jeff

Congratulations Jeff. :)

Jeff,
I know how you feel. I bought my C5 in late October. I'm located in the north east US and we had record snow in the winter and then record rain in the spring and it rained almost every weekend so far this summer. But the weather's been ok for the past 2 weeks. I had it out twice this week. It's been 11 hours since I parked it back in the garage and I still can't get the silly grin off my face. Keep a stack of corvette magazines around to flip through when you can't drive yours. It takes the edge off.
Frank

:pat

join the tribe

You won't regret your choice! Congatulations. Drive and polish with pride.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom