Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I have to sell

mmvette80

Do to reasons beyond my control I must sell my car. I can not believe this. If interested check out the classified section. Any other questions email me. :cry

Mark
Sorry to hear that. Hope that things work out for you and that your "Corvetteless" time will be brief!

Dick

It was there. Basically everything is new. You name it I did it.
Goodwrench engine
700r4 Tranny
bearings all around
shocks/springs/poly bushings
radiator
interior
weatherstripping
ect. ect.

Sorry to hear she has to go Mark. I'm sure you'll be shark hunting before you know it.

Carlo (ex LI boy):w

:cry That hurts. Sorry.

We had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun
But the hills that we climbed were just seasons out of time.

c4ever ...

Can I have your dog? ;LOL Or is that a wolf? It's beautiful.

KOPBET
Not to hijack the post but he's a 7 month Siberian but his roommate is a Wolf Hybrid. Makes for a great theft deterent:L and no they're not up for adoption:)

Carlo:w

c4ever said:
KOPBET
Not to hijack the post but he's a 7 month Siberian but his roommate is a Wolf Hybrid. Makes for a great theft deterent:L and no they're not up for adoption:)

Carlo:w
I didn't figure he was up for adoption. I was just kidding (sort of). We used to have a wolf/husky mix and she is missed. Rocky mountain spotted fever.

Back to the thread. Apologies.

Mark, I was planning on hanging out this summer in LI...:(

Hey, keep your head up...you'll find a better one whens it's time...;) ...there's plenty of shows on LI for you...4/27 Huntington Chevy, 5/25 Vantasic in Massapequa (Sunrise Hwy), I'll be there...

KOPBET said:
c4ever ...

Can I have your dog? ;LOL Or is that a wolf? It's beautiful.

Huskies are just small wolves, anyway :)

Really, they are from a completely different line of descent, unrelated to domestic dogs. The Eskimos just bred small, friendly wolves together, and bred the smallest and friendliest of their litters. Eventually, the Siberian Husky was the result. They share more genes with wolves than they do with domestic dogs.

Joe

MaineShark said:
Huskies are just small wolves, anyway :)

Really, they are from a completely different line of descent, unrelated to domestic dogs. The Eskimos just bred small, friendly wolves together, and bred the smallest and friendliest of their litters. Eventually, the Siberian Husky was the result. They share more genes with wolves than they do with domestic dogs.

Joe

I'll tell ya this Joe, one thing they don't share is their food.:L :L

Carlo

Hmmm. I thought they came from Russia. Hence, Siberian ...

KOPBET said:
Hmmm. I thought they came from Russia. Hence, Siberian ...

They did.

Actually, they were almost wiped out when the Reds took power. They wanted to bring the Eskimos under their control, but the Eskimos were a proud people, and refused. So the Red government attempted to exterminate the Huskies, to destroy the Eskimos' way of life.

Joe

Pictures of the Vette

I have pictures and tried to post them. It says they are too big, what do I do?
If you send me an email address Ill send them.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom