Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I just installed.....

I have to take some shots of my car now. it looks very similar to yours except ls-1 badges on the side and totally blacked out front and rear. I found a site with long tube headers for c5 ls-1 at 400.00 bucks. no clamps or anything included just pipes. any good muffler shop can set it up for you. probably my next mod. should add another 25 hp.:beer

WOW sounds really good, I have a Jet stage one computer module, K&N ram air intake system, carbon fiber power duct, Weiland/ Lingenfelter ported and polished intake and mufferless cat backs, gettin ready to put long tube headers on and remove catalytic converters go straight pipe all the way back. You have any pics of your car?[/quote]

I have to take some shots of my car now. it looks very similar to yours except ls-1 badges on the side and totally blacked out front and rear. I found a site with long tube headers for c5 ls-1 at 400.00 bucks. no clamps or anything included just pipes. any good muffler shop can set it up for you. probably my next mod. should add another 25 hp.:beer

WOW sounds really good, I have a Jet stage one computer module, K&N ram air intake system, carbon fiber power duct, Weiland/ Lingenfelter ported and polished intake and mufferless cat backs, gettin ready to put long tube headers on and remove catalytic converters go straight pipe all the way back. You have any pics of your car?
[/quote]

Yup I know which ones you are talking about....www.ssautochrome.com
Right? Yea take those pics I'd luv to see it...

Hey Guys :wcan I chime in with my 2 cents worth, you could add The Corvette Garage to your list also, I have purchased a few things from them and they are always less than the competition in price and their delivery is about the same. I saw an ad on Vararam that said you could get up to 40 hp with their dual duct system. Question?;help Do you have to replace the turn signal regulator when you change to LED Brake and Tailights? I have installed new LED's and they work beautifuly, but the turn signals are much faster than the old set. Scott:beer

I'm not familiar with the LED's so I can't give you any info as to why your turn signals are faster than the OEM's. I can tell you that back in the old days the turn signal bulbs were double filament but there were more than 2 (with different numbers) that would work. If you replaced with the wrong numbered bulb it would "blink" faster, or slower, depending. I think it must have had something to do with the voltage or wattage so maybe that's the cause of your signals blinking faster. I could be wrong.

The Vararam is advertised to give you "a 40 hp gain" but I've heard that it's closer to 20-30 depending on where you're located. Sea level is different than living in Denver...much more air. :boogie

Ken, You did a nice job. Looks Super ! :beer Save the Wave.>George

vettescreen1.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom