Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I need 2000 stock rims!!

D

Da Hawaiian Punch

Aloha C-5ers I have a close buddy whos in need of a set of 2000 none chromed skinny 5 spoke rims! If you or know somebody selling a set, please e-mail me at either lokikalani@aol.com or zolarcomics@hotmail.com and if you can, please leave a phone # so I can have my bud call you for the price. Aloha:beer

Nui Loa

Aloha to you too. As a matter of fact I could use a set of those myself. I have found replica rims for about a grand a set that look exactly like the original GMs.
Shaka bruddah--Drew:w

Ah Howzit Drew! Where can my friend find these replicas from? I take it that you either lived here, have family here or you visit hawaii often. Mahalo nui loa for the reply!:w

You can try Ebay. Many people sell them there. You may even get lucky and pick up OEM ones that people sell because they got other rims. The prices are decent too if ou are patient and take your time looking at different ones. That is what i did and I got OEM silver painted 2000 rims for $650. Good luck.

whoa!

why do you need 2000 rims, you can only use four at a time, check the classified section on other corvette sites along with ebay. good luck

Double Clutch said:
Ah Howzit Drew! Where can my friend find these replicas from? I take it that you either lived here, have family here or you visit hawaii often. Mahalo nui loa for the reply!:w

We have friends in Kauai and visit as often as possible. I just love the islands...all of them.

As for the rims, I'm going to look on ebay too, but the replicas can be bought from west coast and design specialties. I saw them at sharkfest this weekend and they look good.

Drew:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom