Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I need a picture of a white 1980-1982

Evolution1980

Administrator
Corvette
ZZ4, 700R4, Steeroids rack & pinion, VB&P Brakes
I'm looking for a good picture of a white 1980-82 vette. If you have one, let me know or if it's online, point me in that direction.

I prefer the picture to be relatively high resolution. A small, thumbnail size will not work.

Thanks! :beer

I Humbly submit a few 1981's
421103.jpg

This is pretty good photo for what you are looking for,,, ;) I Think
Yeah, that would be perfect... Do you have it in it's original size? All the links you provided were in the same dimensions. I need bigger originals to work with...

Jane Ann, that's a good size pic, but I'm looking more for the profile view that Bud supplied. Any chance you have a more 90° profile shot rather than that 45°?

Is this what you are looking for? I have more if you need em.

If you don't mind my asking, what is the picture for?

profile.jpg

-Chris

Is this what you are looking for? I have more if you need em.
If you don't mind my asking, what is the picture for?
Chris, I'm making a collage of sorts and I need a white 80-82 for it. Do you have any like the one Bud first posted. Your's is good, but I'd have to do a fair amount of color correction since the car is almost entirely in the shade. You have any that resemble the first one Bud (Rare81) posted above? Perfect angle and perfect lighting. I just need it bigger / higher res. Or maybe you have one like yours, but in sunlight?

I updated the image to one that is better lit.

Hope that helps,

-Chris

Ahhh, a gentlemans color. Thinking about making a switch Andre'? Good guys drive white you know... Blue however....

-Tatortot

Jane Ann, that's a good size pic, but I'm looking more for the profile view that Bud supplied. Any chance you have a more 90° profile shot rather than that 45°?

Sorry 'Dre. I don't but Tammy might.

:w Jane Ann

Ahhh, a gentlemans color. Thinking about making a switch Andre'? Good guys drive white you know... Blue however....

-Tatortot
No no no no....I like my car just the way it is (minus the dings, scratches, and cracks). If I was going to do it all over again, it would be black with flames from Killer Paint.
I just need this particular car to be white. :)

corvette musuem....wallpaper/calendar

If you go to corvette museum .com, click on wallpaper/calendar, they offer alot of downloadable photos. Click on unit #7, and there should be a nice photo of a white 81 Vette, in front of a Gazebo......I use that for my wallpaper, minus pinstriping it could pass as mine. Andy

Chris, I'm making a collage of sorts and I need a white 80-82 for it. Do you have any like the one Bud first posted. Your's is good, but I'd have to do a fair amount of color correction since the car is almost entirely in the shade. You have any that resemble the first one Bud (Rare81) posted above? Perfect angle and perfect lighting. I just need it bigger / higher res. Or maybe you have one like yours, but in sunlight?

I didn't know you did crafts???

Just kidding. Will you post a pic of your collage when you're done?

I didn't know you did crafts??? Just kidding. Will you post a pic of your collage when you're done?
...It's just something I'm tinkering with. I don't expect it to be done anytime soon. But to directly answer your question..."Sure." :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom