Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I said what the HECK do the 69 BIG BLOCK!!!

T

tacoed

Im going for the BIG BLOCK :upthumbs After seeing all the post and sleeping on it I plan to do the BB 69 ! Im thinking war bonnett yellow,blk interior, beefed up 427 and VB&P under sides what the heck ya only live once and I have just about used up all of my 9 lifes. Anyone want to buy a 77 350 that is in 3 parts, front end, rolling and running frame and cab section air auto tranny over all a good car the frame off is started on it.$5500.00?? ::cool I will get it up to Houston Txs for ya in a few weeks and then fly the 69 down here on the same return lift. thanks for all the advice and helping me to loose sleep, drink more Guinness, and change my mind about 100 times. later days bros.:beer

Welcome to the Rat Pack...

Now, if I can influence you any, what do you think about building a clone to my car only in yellow with T-tops. So, if we ever hook up on the Hot Rod power tour, or other such events when you bring it to the states, we can scare large crowds of people in a single thrashing of the throttles!

tacoed said:
Im going for the BIG BLOCK :upthumbs After seeing all the post and sleeping on it I plan to do the BB 69 ! Im thinking war bonnett yellow,blk interior, beefed up 427 and VB&P under sides what the heck ya only live once and I have just about used up all of my 9 lifes. Anyone want to buy a 77 350 that is in 3 parts, front end, rolling and running frame and cab section air auto tranny over all a good car the frame off is started on it.$5500.00?? ::cool I will get it up to Houston Txs for ya in a few weeks and then fly the 69 down here on the same return lift. thanks for all the advice and helping me to loose sleep, drink more Guinness, and change my mind about 100 times. later days bros.:beer

69 were and r still 1 one of the nicest l@@king Vette's out . . . :upthumbs

It's hard to beat the Yellow & Black Color combo !

Good luck building your 69 Beast . . .

HEY MY Way!!!

That sounds pretty cool I have a lot of BIG BLOCK questions.
#1 is how do you like the ride w/ the VB&P set up that you have ?

A lot of people have told me that I wont like a big block it's hot, it's heavy, it puts the car off balance, being a Marine for quite sometime and one who left aircraft in the middle of the night at very low heights and some times over water for a nice long FIN I love things that are a bit extereme. :_rock so hook me up with the BB scoop,skinny, low down. I do belive I will go War Bonnett Yelloow, w/ blk comfort weave interior, and all sorts of NON STOCK goodies,I want a 69 body w/ 2003 running gear, etc...

I put as much aluminum as possible on my bb including heads, intake, water pump, accesories, etc. I don't see any problem with the extra weight.

I have the VB&P one step off the most aggressive setting. It is firm, and harsh at times, but forgiving. As I am just now really breaking the car in (emphasis on breaking), I don't have a full report for you on the whole package.

I will keep you guys updated.

TacoEd,

All i can say is : Rumpity Rump, scope out the gas stations with premium, and pick up a good supply of 'Depends' :)

SwaveDave

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom