Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I sat in a C6 today at the autoshow. Pics!

smook

Corvette
07 c6z RFE, 04 c5z CE
Great Pics ,Smook ! Thanks . I really like that first one . The front view . Cliff

that is pretty cool - many angles are neat on that car (C6) however, much of the interior looks bizzare - I am going to have to see it in real life before I make a final decision - thanks for sharing the pix :m :v

z06nutss405 said:
So, was it more comfy than the C5;)
I was NOT impressed. It's the same fit. The feel is similar, but I like my current C5 setup more.

Bill.

Hmmm, I kind of thought so. All of the mags. say the seats are upgraded but that is my favorite part of the C5 interior.

Thanks sooooo much for the pics. Would really LOVE to see pics. in some of the other colors . This combo is very fine!!!!!!! Save the WAVE:w :w

You know.... that Orange color could grow on me!!!:)

Smook....

Thanks for the great C6 pix. I too got turfed-out of the C6 at the Toronto show (I went on Wed. Feb. 18th).

I was surprised that the four exhaust TIPS were actually TWO exit pipes from the vertically oval mufflers that become the four bright (like the newer Corsa) Tips (as per one of your pix).

I had hoped that the C6s four bright tips would have emanated directly from the mufflers like my Z06. But, the design and placement ('vertical' and middle of butt) of the C6 oval mufflers seem to dictate this 'odd' maneuver. As we all know, the C5 has the mufflers positioned horizontally and pointed between the rear tires, and each muffler has an inlet and two curved outlets. Quite different, for sure.
:w

RE: The Interior

YEA!!!...I just love GM Gray!!!! :eyerole

And let me guess that the silver trim is lovely plastic???

And that steering wheel (which has already been lamented on)!!! Bring the head of the person that created that...that...that steering device! :puke :puke

Otherwise, I like it. Nice color leather. Although having that color myself in my current vette, I'll never have that color again. You only have to look at that leather cross-eyed and it gets dirty...

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom