Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I think my C4 might have cost to much

BC72067

Corvette
1996 LT4
Well I have ad my vette for 2 weeks today. According to the paperwork it was around 10k. That was before all the issues that happened around the purchase that have been resolved. I ended up walking the lot last Friday when I took it back for them to install the parking break. I was looking at some different pickups. Looking at stuff my wife had commented on wanting on her truck and the mistakes began. My wife was 30 minutes from the dealers at a friends house and I shot her a text about a '13 3/4 ton Denali on the lot with a duramax and 54000 on it. Well she shows up about 45 minutes later and test drives it an a couple of others. When we left that afternoon she was in a new 2015 Denali 1500 with a tonneua cover and some fairly aggressive BFG all terrains on it. Ended up trading her Sierra and one of my Harleys in on it. Yep I'm think that trip to the dealer to look at that vette cost me more than enough.;LOL;LOL

it works that way sometimes.....;LOL

Not the Harley.............!!!!!!!!!! :)

Not the Harley.............!!!!!!!!!! :)

The Wide Glide I bought October of '13 and finally put 1000 on it taking it to the dealer for trade in.....gone. The RoadKing is in the stable.

I've been asked how much for my Pan and the answer is more than you got. ;)

I heard that. My Roadking is a classic which they discontinued with 20 inch apes. It has a T-Max emc instead of the stock Delfi. So it's basically old school with a little attitude.
10417687_10202661912130710_4694675523887681926_n.jpg

That's me and the the Mrs last August in Oklahoma.

The C4 is not as old school as I would like to have gone but the price was right and it will be here for along time to come.;)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom