Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

If It Don't Fit Or Work...Throw Money At It..

Atlanta may not be out of the question. I drove the bb 90 miles today from OCNJ to Princeton in the driving rain and it all went well.

It WOULD be good to see Nutmegger so that VNV spends his money instead of mine.

Well I am glad to hear that VNV got his carb and that it was a successful install. Are you moving ahead with Project Blow or are you on the 3x2 bandwagon now? I saw your note about the condition of your manifold. I meant to send you a note about my manifold. I had a guy recondition it and the results are amazing. The guy is Gerry (Jerry?) McNeish ...the spelling might be wrong on the last name. Take a look at his web site...you gotta research the actual name...the work on my manifold is every bit as good as the samples pictured n the site. I think the site is First Generation Camaro or something like that. A good search engine will find it.

As for you guys showing up in Atlanta...lemmie check the club social schedules, Trophy Wife Night is coming as is Cosmetic Surgery 'Survivor" Night. I am spending money fast enough W/O you guys to help me. I am on a first name basis with the guys at the paint store and several departments at the Depot . The other day I came went to the Depot with my buddies 78 Chevy pickup. Fair amount of rust, repainted Baby Blue with a cap on the back. 14 ft 2x10's and 14 Ft 2x4's hanging out the back with a red flag. Parked it right in front of the club house near the Jags and the other Hi Roller rides. Walked right into the bar and ordered a beer and sandwhich. Just loved leaving the truck out there.:D

This may be a little off topic but it isn't too early to be thinking about the location for CruiseFest '08. With the idea that we will go to a different location each year and with the strong membership we have in the southeast, Atlanta is a good suggestion. Something to think about.

Tom

This may be a little off topic but it isn't too early to be thinking about the location for CruiseFest '08. With the idea that we will go to a different location each year and with the strong membership we have in the southeast, Atlanta is a good suggestion. Something to think about.

Tom

Heh I'll seccond that....We might even get a chance to Hang with Megger and attend Cosmetic Surgery 'Survivor" Night at the Club...:D

Tom

no its not to early to get a good date at a Hotel that will have us;LOL

no its not to early to get a good date at a Hotel that will have us;LOL

OK ..you got the Job.... Just make sure there entrance driveway to the Hotel is black top so Lou won't have any burnout problems...:L

Hey Nutmegger...

Started my new job so I've been a BIT busy. To briefly answer your questions:

Project BLOW is a definite go. In the garage, I have the Vortech kit, new aluminum heads, new MSD distributor, a new set of wires, a new Torker Manifold if I need hood clearance and assorted bits and pieces to make it all work. That includes the Moroso electric water pump which will now run fine when you consider that VNV made me buy an alternator that will power a small town when at idle..even after losses for conversion to AC.

Project SUCK is a definite go but a bit behind schedule. Looks like I'll ask for the three Holley's for a Christmas gift. Yup Holley's....a 350 center and 500 outboards. No point in going to BGs at this point, I'm happy in my ignorance.

Besides, I drive over to VNV's every trash night and fish out all sorts of goodies from his trash like 850 vacuum secondary carbs, etc, etc. One man's junk......

ttfn

Problems?

OK ..you got the Job.... Just make sure there entrance driveway to the Hotel is black top so Lou won't have any burnout problems...:L

The pad in Carlisle was concrete, I didn't have a problem there and I don't on black top and now you shouldn't either from what I've read about the BG;)

Larry, are you thinking of selling your BG with the new setup you have?

Larry, are you thinking of selling your BG with the new setup you have?

Lou all of my spare parts are going to my Brother Inn Law. (I always count my blessings, as beside being luckey with my wife,I was luckey with her entire family that came with her.)

He is building a big block 68 Camaro convertable, He is really engouraging me to order the aluminum heads for my motor (just because he wants my old ones)

PS he was up on sunday to pick it up with some other parts I didnt need

Good For Him (And You!)

Lou all of my spare parts are going to my Brother Inn Law. (I always count my blessings, as beside being luckey with my wife,I was luckey with her entire family that came with her.)

He is building a big block 68 Camaro convertable, He is really engouraging me to order the aluminum heads for my motor (just because he wants my old ones)

PS he was up on sunday to pick it up with some other parts I didnt need
No problem Larry, thanks for the quick reply.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom